MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 08:17:38| >> :600:2572889:2572889:
Lazio logo
Coppa Italia | Semi-Finals | 2nd Leg
Apr 23, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stadio Olimpico
Juventus logo

Lazio
2 - 1
Juventus

Castellanos (12', 48')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Milik (83')
Locatelli (34')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Coppa Italia clash between Lazio and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Genoa 0-1 Lazio
Friday, April 19 at 5.30pm in Serie A

We said: Lazio 1-1 Juventus (Juventus win 3-1 on aggregate)

Lazio are certainly capable of turning this tie around, but it is a huge ask, and we are finding it difficult to imagine Juventus suffering a comfortable loss in this contest. We are backing a 1-1 draw on the night, which would see the Old Lady advance to the final courtesy of a 3-1 aggregate success. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lazio win with a probability of 38.31%. A win for Juventus had a probability of 33.88% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lazio win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.07%) and 2-0 (7.07%). The likeliest Juventus win was 0-1 (10.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.1%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Lazio would win this match.

Result
LazioDrawJuventus
38.31% (-0.061 -0.06) 27.81% (0.00099999999999767 0) 33.88% (0.055 0.05)
Both teams to score 48.21% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.34% (0.0010000000000048 0)57.66% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.58% (0.00099999999999767 0)78.42% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.83% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)29.16% (0.031000000000002 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.9% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)65.1% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.06% (0.038000000000011 0.04)31.94% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.61% (0.044 0.04)68.39% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Lazio 38.3%
    Juventus 33.88%
    Draw 27.81%
LazioDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 11.47% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.07% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.07% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.32% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.9% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 38.3%
1-1 @ 13.1% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.31% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 4.61% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 27.81%
0-1 @ 10.63% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.48% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.07% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.84% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.31% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.75% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 33.88%

How you voted: Lazio vs Juventus

Lazio
32.1%
Draw
21.0%
Juventus
46.9%
162
Head to Head
Apr 2, 2024 8pm
Semi-Finals 1st Leg
Juventus
2-0
Lazio
Chiesa (50'), Vlahovic (64')
Gatti (37'), Weah (85')
Mar 30, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 30
Lazio
1-0
Juventus
Marusic (90+3')
Immobile (90+1')

Allegri (29'), Iling (71'), Weah (75')
Sep 16, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
Juventus
3-1
Lazio
Vlahovic (10', 67'), Chiesa (26')
Miretti (8'), Bremer (16'), Gatti (61'), Cambiaso (77'), Vlahovic (82')
Alberto (64')
Pellegrini (85')
Apr 8, 2023 7.45pm
Feb 2, 2023 8pm
Quarter-Finals
Juventus
1-0
Lazio
Bremer (44')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!