MX23RW : Monday, July 15 00:19:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Parma logo
Roma logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Venezia
Lazio logo
Serie A | Gameweek 32
Apr 12, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Olimpico
Salernitana

Lazio
4 - 1
Salernitana

Anderson (7', 35'), Vecino (14'), Isaksen (87')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Tchaouna (16')
Coulibaly (36')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Serie A clash between Lazio and Salernitana, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roma 1-0 Lazio
Saturday, April 6 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Salernitana 2-2 Sassuolo
Friday, April 5 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Lazio 2-0 Salernitana

Despite Lazio's struggles in front of goal - since the 1994-95 season, 37 goals after 31 games outdo only 29 goals at this stage in 2009-10 - the Biancocelesti should secure the much-needed points in their continental chase. Tudor's men should make the most of playing lowly opposition and secure a win as a consequence to get back on track after a difficult 10 days. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lazio win with a probability of 69.12%. A draw had a probability of 19.9% and a win for Salernitana had a probability of 10.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lazio win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (14.33%) and 3-0 (9.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.22%), while for a Salernitana win it was 0-1 (4.67%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Lazio would win this match.

Result
LazioDrawSalernitana
69.12% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08) 19.9% (0.055 0.05) 10.99% (0.028 0.03)
Both teams to score 40.52% (-0.061 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.45% (-0.13800000000001 -0.14)51.55% (0.144 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.66% (-0.121 -0.12)73.34% (0.12599999999999 0.13)
Lazio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.14% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)13.86% (0.068 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.75% (-0.131 -0.13)41.25% (0.136 0.14)
Salernitana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.04% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)52.96% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.38% (-0.023 -0.02)86.62% (0.028999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Lazio 69.11%
    Salernitana 10.99%
    Draw 19.9%
LazioDrawSalernitana
1-0 @ 14.5% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 14.33% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 9.44% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.11% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 6% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-0 @ 4.66% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.97% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.17% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.94% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 69.11%
1-1 @ 9.22% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.34% (0.042 0.04)
2-2 @ 2.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 19.9%
0-1 @ 4.67% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 2.93% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1.48% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 10.99%

How you voted: Lazio vs Salernitana

Lazio
85.8%
Draw
8.5%
Salernitana
5.7%
106
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 13
Salernitana
2-1
Lazio
Kastanos (55'), Candreva (66')
Gyomber (42'), Daniliuc (53'), Inzaghi (65'), Maggiore (84'), Fazio (88'), Coulibaly (90+4')
Immobile (43' pen.)
Lazzari (32'), Cataldi (79'), Vecino (90+4')
Feb 19, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 23
Salernitana
0-2
Lazio
Immobile (60', 69')
Oct 30, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 12
Lazio
1-3
Salernitana
Zaccagni (41')
Candreva (51'), Fazio (68'), Dia (76')
Jan 15, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 22
Salernitana
0-3
Lazio

Schiavone (41'), Ranieri (63')
Immobile (7', 10'), Lazzari (66')
Cataldi (28'), Lazzari (66'), Felipe (69')
Nov 7, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 12
Lazio
3-0
Salernitana
Immobile (31'), Pedro (36'), Alberto (69')
Cataldi (11')

Gyomber (9'), Obi (55')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!