MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 16:42:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Cagliari logo
Serie A | Gameweek 33
Apr 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Sardegna Arena
Juventus logo

Cagliari
2 - 2
Juventus

Gaetano (30' pen.), Mina (36' pen.)
Luvumbo (45+2'), Nandez (60')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Vlahovic (61'), Dossena (87' og.)
Szczesny (35'), Weah (45+2'), Bremer (48')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Serie A clash between Cagliari and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Milan 2-2 Cagliari
Sunday, April 14 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Torino 0-0 Juventus
Saturday, April 13 at 5pm in Serie A

We said: Cagliari 1-1 Juventus

While Cagliari head into Friday's game having lost 12 of the previous 13 matches against Juventus in Serie A, this week's encounter represents the Sardinians' best opportunity of getting some joy against Allegri's men. The spoils could be shared in gameweek 33, with the Rossoblu taking that as a point gained, even if it extends their winless run to 16 against a side starting the matchday in the top three places. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 44.56%. A win for Cagliari had a probability of 28.14% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.73%) and 0-2 (8.55%). The likeliest Cagliari win was 1-0 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.84%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
CagliariDrawJuventus
28.14% (0.294 0.29) 27.3% (0.09 0.09) 44.56% (-0.383 -0.38)
Both teams to score 47.53% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.5% (-0.181 -0.18)57.5% (0.18 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.71% (-0.143 -0.14)78.29% (0.145 0.14)
Cagliari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.95% (0.137 0.14)36.05% (-0.137 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.17% (0.141 0.14)72.83% (-0.14 -0.14)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.32% (-0.274 -0.27)25.68% (0.274 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.41% (-0.376 -0.38)60.59% (0.376 0.38)
Score Analysis
    Cagliari 28.14%
    Juventus 44.56%
    Draw 27.3%
CagliariDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 9.44% (0.1 0.1)
2-1 @ 6.55% (0.043 0.04)
2-0 @ 4.82% (0.068 0.07)
3-1 @ 2.23% (0.023 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.64% (0.03 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.52% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 28.14%
1-1 @ 12.84% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 9.26% (0.064 0.06)
2-2 @ 4.45% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 12.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.73% (-0.045 -0.04)
0-2 @ 8.55% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
1-3 @ 3.96% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3.88% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-3 @ 2.02% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.34% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.32% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 44.56%

How you voted: Cagliari vs Juventus

Cagliari
13.7%
Draw
21.6%
Juventus
64.7%
139
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 12
Juventus
2-1
Cagliari
Bremer (60'), Rugani (70')
McKennie (57'), Kostic (82'), Cambiaso (87')
Dossena (75')
Luvumbo (70')
Apr 9, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 32
Cagliari
1-2
Juventus
Pedro (10')
Lykogiannis (53')
De Ligt (45'), Vlahovic (75')
Dec 21, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Juventus
2-0
Cagliari
Kean (40'), Bernardeschi (83')

Carboni (24'), Henrique (35'), Pavoletti (85')
Mar 14, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 27
Cagliari
1-3
Juventus
Simeone (61')
Ronaldo (10', 25', 32')
Ronaldo (14'), Cuadrado (18')
Nov 21, 2020 7.45pm
Gameweek 8
Juventus
2-0
Cagliari
Ronaldo (38', 42')
Rabiot (33'), Danilo (53'), Arthur (54')

Tripaldelli (35'), Sottil (74')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!