MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 23:27:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 16
May 25, 2024 at 6am UK
Yamaha Stadium

Jubilo Iwata
3 - 2
Shonan Bellmare

Yamada (45+5'), Peixoto (82'), Gomes (86')
Uehara (15'), Matsubara (63'), Suzuki (73')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Lukian (1'), Fukuda (29' pen.)
Sugioka (54')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Jubilo Iwata and Shonan Bellmare.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 1-1 Urawa
Sunday, May 19 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Jubilo Iwata win with a probability of 42.35%. A win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 32.06% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jubilo Iwata win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.9%) and 2-0 (7.17%). The likeliest Shonan Bellmare win was 0-1 (8.29%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.14%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Jubilo Iwata would win this match.

Result
Jubilo IwataDrawShonan Bellmare
42.35% (0.076999999999998 0.08) 25.59% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 32.06% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Both teams to score 54.68% (-0.055 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.8% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)49.19% (0.056000000000004 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.74% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)71.26% (0.049000000000007 0.05)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.9% (0.01100000000001 0.01)23.1% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.05% (0.016999999999996 0.02)56.95% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.1% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)28.9% (0.081 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.22% (-0.103 -0.1)64.77% (0.101 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Jubilo Iwata 42.35%
    Shonan Bellmare 32.06%
    Draw 25.59%
Jubilo IwataDrawShonan Bellmare
1-0 @ 9.78% (0.026 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.9% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.17% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.35% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 3.5% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.59% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.28% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.1%
Total : 42.35%
1-1 @ 12.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.67% (0.014 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.52% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.12% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 8.29%
1-2 @ 7.54% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-2 @ 5.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.12% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.13% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 0.97% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 32.06%

Head to Head
Jul 30, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 23
Jubilo Iwata
1-0
Shonan Bellmare
Kaneko (77')
Uehara (72'), Omori (90+6')

Tanaka (17')
Apr 10, 2022 7am
Gameweek 8
Shonan Bellmare
0-0
Jubilo Iwata
Sugioka (32'), Ohno (45+7'), Barada (61')
Omori (54')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!