MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 15:25:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 14
May 15, 2024 at 11am UK
SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium

Reysol
2 - 1
Shonan Bellmare

Kinoshita (77'), Hosoya (90+1')
Sekine (45'), Savio (53')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Fukuda (73')
Min-tae (14')
Fukuda (89')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Shonan Bellmare.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: FC Tokyo 3-3 Reysol
Saturday, May 11 at 9am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-0 Machida Zelvia
Saturday, May 11 at 7am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashiwa Reysol win with a probability of 44.69%. A win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 29.12% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9%) and 2-0 (8.08%). The likeliest Shonan Bellmare win was 0-1 (8.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kashiwa Reysol would win this match.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawShonan Bellmare
44.69% (-0.174 -0.17) 26.19% (0.048000000000002 0.05) 29.12% (0.131 0.13)
Both teams to score 51.36% (-0.068000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.15% (-0.125 -0.13)52.85% (0.13 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.53% (-0.106 -0.11)74.47% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.44% (-0.137 -0.14)23.56% (0.142 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.39% (-0.2 -0.2)57.61% (0.206 0.21)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.18% (0.034000000000006 0.03)32.82% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.62% (0.036999999999999 0.04)69.38% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 44.68%
    Shonan Bellmare 29.12%
    Draw 26.19%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawShonan Bellmare
1-0 @ 11.17% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.08% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.34% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.89% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.42% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.57% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.41% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 44.68%
1-1 @ 12.45% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.73% (0.04 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 8.61% (0.051 0.05)
1-2 @ 6.94% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.8% (0.032 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.58% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.86% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.78% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 29.12%

Head to Head
Jul 8, 2023 11am
Gameweek 20
Reysol
1-1
Shonan Bellmare
Hosoya (27')
Diego (58')
Tatsuta (79')
Ohno (90+3')
Yamamoto (72')
May 3, 2023 7am
Gameweek 11
Shonan Bellmare
1-2
Reysol
Sugioka (45+5')
Savio (28'), Hosoya (55')
Nov 5, 2022 5am
Feb 19, 2022 6am
Jun 27, 2021 11am
Gameweek 20
Shonan Bellmare
2-4
Reysol
Machino (18'), Wellington (78')
Riuler (48')
Raul (50' pen., 90+12'), Ominami (90+3'), Da Silva (90+9')
Richardson (75'), Raul (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol155731717022
11Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
12Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
13Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
14Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!