MX23RW : Friday, July 19 05:08:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 9
Apr 20, 2024 at 7am UK
Lemon Gas Stadium Hiratsuka (Hiratsuka)

Shonan Bellmare
0 - 1
Vissel Kobe


Lukian (72')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Muto (90+3')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and Vissel Kobe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yokohama 2-2 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, April 13 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Machida Zelvia 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, April 13 at 7am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 53.48%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 22.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.72%) and 0-2 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.41%), while for a Shonan Bellmare win it was 1-0 (6.7%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Vissel Kobe in this match.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
22.52% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06) 24% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09) 53.48% (0.151 0.15)
Both teams to score 52.16% (0.184 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.08% (0.284 0.28)48.91% (-0.284 -0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.99% (0.258 0.26)71% (-0.25700000000001 -0.26)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.78% (0.095999999999997 0.1)36.21% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.99% (0.097000000000001 0.1)73% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.78% (0.16500000000001 0.17)18.22% (-0.165 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.76% (0.282 0.28)49.23% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 22.52%
    Vissel Kobe 53.48%
    Draw 24%
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
1-0 @ 6.7% (-0.061 -0.06)
2-1 @ 5.79% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.4% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.96% (0.0029999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 1.67% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.15% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 22.52%
1-1 @ 11.41% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 6.6% (-0.077 -0.08)
2-2 @ 4.93% (0.021 0.02)
3-3 @ 0.95% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24%
0-1 @ 11.23% (-0.07 -0.07)
1-2 @ 9.72% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 9.57% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.51% (0.037 0.04)
0-3 @ 5.43% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.8% (0.026 0.03)
1-4 @ 2.35% (0.029 0.03)
0-4 @ 2.31% (0.022 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.19% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 53.48%

Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 6am
Gameweek 31
Shonan Bellmare
1-1
Vissel Kobe
Ohashi (11')
Okamoto (84')
Osako (53' pen.)
Ide (20'), Yamakawa (85')
Apr 29, 2023 6am
Gameweek 10
Vissel Kobe
2-0
Shonan Bellmare
Hatsuse (21'), Yamaguchi (80')
Oct 12, 2022 11am
May 21, 2022 7am
Gameweek 14
Shonan Bellmare
2-1
Vissel Kobe
Machino (40', 51')
Kikuchi (59')
Oda (68')
Jul 3, 2021 10am
Gameweek 21
Vissel Kobe
3-1
Shonan Bellmare
Furuhashi (17'), Yamaguchi (45+1'), Nakasaka (63')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia23154436171949
2Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka23135528171144
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe23125634181641
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers2312563729841
5Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima23910439241537
6Cerezo OsakaCerezo2391043124737
7FC Tokyo2310673430436
8Avispa Fukuoka239862321235
9Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa239683630633
10Tokyo Verdy2371063136-531
11Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus2393112426-230
12Yokohama F MarinosYokohama2385103536-129
13Kashiwa ReysolReysol237882833-529
14Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki2351083233-125
15Albirex Niigata2367103036-625
16Jubilo Iwata2366112938-924
17Sagan Tosu2372143040-1023
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare2357113338-522
19Kyoto Sanga2357112037-1722
20Consadole SapporoConsadole2326151744-2712


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!