MX23RW : Monday, July 22 20:29:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 3
Apr 15, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Yaakov Turner Toto Stadium

H. Be'er Sheva
1 - 0
M. Tel Aviv

Sefer (80' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-0)

Davida (33'), Shlomo (53'), Milson (59'), Karzev (70'), Saborit (77'), Mishpati (79'), Zahavi (90+7')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Be'er Sheva and Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: M. Bnei Raina 1-0 H. Be'er Sheva
Sunday, April 7 at 6.15pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maccabi Tel Aviv win with a probability of 38.82%. A win for Hapoel Be'er Sheva had a probability of 34.58% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maccabi Tel Aviv win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.38%) and 0-2 (6.79%). The likeliest Hapoel Be'er Sheva win was 1-0 (9.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.65%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood.

Result
Hapoel Be'er ShevaDrawMaccabi Tel Aviv
34.58% (-0.631 -0.63) 26.6% (0.313 0.31) 38.82% (0.317 0.32)
Both teams to score 52.05% (-1.112 -1.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.13% (-1.376 -1.38)52.86% (1.372 1.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.51% (-1.186 -1.19)74.48% (1.184 1.18)
Hapoel Be'er Sheva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.9% (-1.061 -1.06)29.09% (1.058 1.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.98% (-1.327 -1.33)65.01% (1.326 1.33)
Maccabi Tel Aviv Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.41% (-0.467 -0.47)26.59% (0.463 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.19% (-0.62 -0.62)61.81% (0.615 0.62)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva 34.58%
    Maccabi Tel Aviv 38.81%
    Draw 26.6%
Hapoel Be'er ShevaDrawMaccabi Tel Aviv
1-0 @ 9.55% (0.236 0.24)
2-1 @ 7.81% (-0.139 -0.14)
2-0 @ 5.9% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.22% (-0.155 -0.16)
3-0 @ 2.43% (-0.084 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.13% (-0.133 -0.13)
4-1 @ 0.99% (-0.079 -0.08)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 34.58%
1-1 @ 12.65% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 7.74% (0.411 0.41)
2-2 @ 5.17% (-0.162 -0.16)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.6%
0-1 @ 10.24% (0.409 0.41)
1-2 @ 8.38% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.79% (0.189 0.19)
1-3 @ 3.7% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 3% (0.045 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.28% (-0.103 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.035 -0.03)
0-4 @ 0.99% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 38.81%

Head to Head
Feb 24, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 23
M. Tel Aviv
1-0
H. Be'er Sheva
Milson (41')
Milson (11'), Revivo (65'), Saborit (86')

Lopes (90+5')
Dec 20, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 10
H. Be'er Sheva
0-1
M. Tel Aviv

Lopes (55'), Elias (65'), Poko (67'), Stoyanov (88')
Poko (70')
Zahavi (37')
Milson (76')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!