MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 15:02:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Slavia Prague
Czech Liga | Gameweek 3
May 15, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Sinobo stadium

Slavia Prague
3 - 0
Plzen

Zmrzly (5'), Dorley (10'), Jurecka (90+8')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Hejda (22'), Havel (73')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Slavia Prague and Viktoria Plzen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sparta Prague 0-0 Slavia Prague
Saturday, May 11 at 4.30pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Plzen 4-2 Slovacko
Saturday, May 11 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague win with a probability of 71.94%. A draw had a probability of 16.8% and a win for Viktoria Plzen had a probability of 11.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.47%) and 1-0 (9.41%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.9%), while for a Viktoria Plzen win it was 1-2 (3.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Slavia Prague would win this match.

Result
Slavia PragueDrawViktoria Plzen
71.94% (-0.45700000000001 -0.46) 16.8% (0.441 0.44) 11.26% (0.016 0.02)
Both teams to score 51.64% (-1.685 -1.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.82% (-2.16 -2.16)37.18% (2.16 2.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.62% (-2.369 -2.37)59.38% (2.37 2.37)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.93% (-0.643 -0.64)9.07% (0.6419 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.15% (-1.566 -1.57)30.85% (1.567 1.57)
Viktoria Plzen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.8% (-1.441 -1.44)43.21% (1.441 1.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.54% (-1.234 -1.23)79.46% (1.234 1.23)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Prague 71.93%
    Viktoria Plzen 11.26%
    Draw 16.8%
Slavia PragueDrawViktoria Plzen
2-0 @ 11.28% (0.51 0.51)
2-1 @ 9.47% (0.07 0.07)
1-0 @ 9.41% (0.699 0.7)
3-0 @ 9.03% (0.151 0.15)
3-1 @ 7.58% (-0.174 -0.17)
4-0 @ 5.42% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-1 @ 4.55% (-0.246 -0.25)
3-2 @ 3.18% (-0.204 -0.2)
5-0 @ 2.6% (-0.115 -0.12)
5-1 @ 2.18% (-0.189 -0.19)
4-2 @ 1.91% (-0.184 -0.18)
6-0 @ 1.04% (-0.079 -0.08)
5-2 @ 0.92% (-0.119 -0.12)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 71.93%
1-1 @ 7.9% (0.291 0.29)
2-2 @ 3.98% (-0.13 -0.13)
0-0 @ 3.92% (0.399 0.4)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 16.8%
1-2 @ 3.31% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-1 @ 3.29% (0.215 0.22)
0-2 @ 1.38% (0.038 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.11% (-0.083 -0.08)
1-3 @ 0.93% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 11.26%

How you voted: Slavia Prague vs Plzen

Slavia Prague
66.7%
Draw
16.7%
Viktoria Plzen
16.7%
6
Head to Head
Apr 14, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 28
Plzen
1-0
Slavia Prague
Sulc (87')
Kalvach (37'), Jedlicka (90+5')

Provod (27'), Zafeiris (66'), Chytil (79')
Nov 5, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 14
Slavia Prague
1-2
Plzen
Van Buren (13')
Boril (57'), Vlcek (87'), Tijani (90+6')
Jirka (64', 79')
Kalvach (51'), Traore (51'), Jirka (75'), Hranac (86'), Dweh (90+2'), Sykora (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Sparta Prague431081295286
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague431072244882
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen421175393669
4Mlada Boleslav41035155-447
5Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava40135048246
6FC SlovackoSlovacko41034550-544
Relegation Round
1Bohemians 190541123447-1339
2FK Baumit JablonecJablonec42204450-638
3Pardubice43013847-937
4MFK Karvina41123762-2529
5Ceske Budejovice41214169-2829
6FC Fastav ZlinZlin40224068-2827
 
Regular Season
1Sparta Prague30244270264476
2Slavia PragueSlavia Prague30226262233972
3Viktoria PlzenPlzen30195667333462
4Banik OstravaBanik Ostrava30136114839945
5Mlada Boleslav30128105046444
6FC SlovackoSlovacko30118113940-141
7Slovan LiberecSlovan Liberec301010104646040
8Sigma OlomoucOlomouc30107134045-537
9Hradec Kralove30910113238-637
10Teplice3099123140-936
11Bohemians 190530811112940-1135
12FK Baumit JablonecJablonec30612123545-1030
13Pardubice3077162942-1328
14MFK Karvina3067173052-2225
15FC Fastav ZlinZlin30510153661-2525
16Ceske Budejovice3066183462-2824


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!