MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 15:48:12| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 5
May 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
Mestsky Stadion

MFK Karvina
1 - 0
Ceske Budejovice

Budinsky (30')
Bohac (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between MFK Karvina and Ceske Budejovice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Pardubice 4-0 MFK Karvina
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Ceske Budejovice 2-2 Jablonec
Sunday, May 19 at 4pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a MFK Karvina win with a probability of 47.8%. A win for Ceske Budejovice had a probability of 28.4% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a MFK Karvina win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.75%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest Ceske Budejovice win was 1-2 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that MFK Karvina would win this match.

Result
MFK KarvinaDrawCeske Budejovice
47.8% (0.058999999999997 0.06) 23.79% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 28.4% (-0.041999999999998 -0.04)
Both teams to score 58.73% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.02% (0.025999999999996 0.03)42.97% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.62% (0.024000000000001 0.02)65.37% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
MFK Karvina Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.85% (0.033000000000001 0.03)18.14% (-0.031000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.88% (0.055 0.05)49.11% (-0.052 -0.05)
Ceske Budejovice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.75% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)28.25% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.04% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)63.96% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    MFK Karvina 47.8%
    Ceske Budejovice 28.4%
    Draw 23.78%
MFK KarvinaDrawCeske Budejovice
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.75%
2-0 @ 7.47% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.37% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.25% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.39% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.29% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.81% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.45% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 47.8%
1-1 @ 11.05% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.97% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.13% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.43%
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 23.78%
1-2 @ 6.99% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 6.48% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.1% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.95% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-3 @ 1.73% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 28.4%

Head to Head
Mar 16, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 25
MFK Karvina
2-1
Ceske Budejovice
Memic (30'), Ivan (90+2' pen.)
Holec (24'), Fleisman (24'), Svozil (45+3'), Bohac (46'), Dolezal (90+1'), Ivan (90+3')
Suchan (20')
Nikl (34'), Sigut (45'), Sladky (72'), Poulolo (90+1'), Hellebrand (90+7')
Oct 7, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 11
Ceske Budejovice
1-0
MFK Karvina
Musa Alli (87')
Hellebrand (32'), Musa Alli (87')

Memic (68'), Budinsky (82')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!