MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:47:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Huracan
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 3
May 26, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Tomas Adolfo Duco

Huracan
1 - 0
Instituto

Pussetto (90+13' pen.)
Alarcon (37'), Carrizo (87'), Pussetto (90+13')
Alarcon (44')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Dubersarsky (23'), Cuello (56'), Cabrera (81'), Brizuela (90+11')
Russo (90+8')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Argentine Primera Division clash between Huracan and Instituto, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banfield 1-1 Huracan
Sunday, May 19 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Instituto 1-1 Union
Sunday, May 19 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Huracan 2-1 Instituto

Instituto may have a better record against Huracan, but we believe the home side are due for a break, while they have been much more clinical in the attacking third of late. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Huracan win with a probability of 49.88%. A draw had a probability of 28.4% and a win for Instituto had a probability of 21.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Huracan win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.8%) and 2-1 (8.34%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.55%), while for a Instituto win it was 0-1 (9.44%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 16.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Huracan in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Huracan.

Result
HuracanDrawInstituto
49.88% (-0.132 -0.13) 28.39% (0.074999999999999 0.07) 21.72% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Both teams to score 39.57% (-0.108 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.08% (-0.171 -0.17)64.91% (0.173 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.17% (-0.12 -0.12)83.83% (0.122 0.12)
Huracan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.53% (-0.14400000000001 -0.14)26.46% (0.145 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.35% (-0.192 -0.19)61.64% (0.193 0.19)
Instituto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.81% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)46.19% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.13% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)81.87% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Huracan 49.88%
    Instituto 21.72%
    Draw 28.39%
HuracanDrawInstituto
1-0 @ 16.25% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-0 @ 10.8% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.34% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.79% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.7% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.43% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 49.88%
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 12.22% (0.08 0.08)
2-2 @ 3.22% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.39%
Total : 28.39%
0-1 @ 9.44% (0.049000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 4.85%
0-2 @ 3.65% (0.015 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 0.94% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.6%
Total : 21.72%

How you voted: Huracan vs Instituto

Huracan
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
Instituto
20.0%
5
Head to Head
Mar 5, 2024 12am
Gameweek 9
Instituto
2-0
Huracan
Franco (7'), Rodriguez (90+2' pen.)
Perez (74')

Siles (76'), Echeverria (81'), Ibanez (90+6')
Oct 20, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 9
Huracan
1-3
Instituto
Sonora (5')
Coccaro (33'), Pereyra (54')
Albertengo (13'), Martinez (21'), Rodriguez (69')
Franco (26'), Bay (69'), Martinez (80')
Feb 13, 2023 12.30am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!