MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:27:51| >> :60:987:987:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
May 15, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes

Belgrano
1 - 0
Real Tomayapo

Martin Velazquez (14')
Chavarria (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Rioja (55')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Belgrano and Real Tomayapo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Belgrano 4-4 Racing
Sunday, May 12 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Real Tomayapo 0-2 Belgrano
Thursday, April 25 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Belgrano win with a probability of 68.05%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Real Tomayapo had a probability of 12.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Belgrano win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.61%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.14%), while for a Real Tomayapo win it was 0-1 (4.32%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Belgrano would win this match.

Result
BelgranoDrawReal Tomayapo
68.05% (0.217 0.22) 19.21% (-0.041 -0.04) 12.74% (-0.173 -0.17)
Both teams to score 47.91% (-0.377 -0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.46% (-0.232 -0.23)44.54% (0.233 0.23)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.1% (-0.225 -0.23)66.9% (0.226 0.23)
Belgrano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.94% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)12.06% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.44% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)37.56% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Real Tomayapo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.48% (-0.423 -0.42)45.52% (0.424 0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.66% (-0.336 -0.34)81.34% (0.337 0.34)
Score Analysis
    Belgrano 68.05%
    Real Tomayapo 12.74%
    Draw 19.21%
BelgranoDrawReal Tomayapo
2-0 @ 12.28% (0.12 0.12)
1-0 @ 11.61% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.67% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 8.66% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 6.82% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 4.58% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 3.61% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.039 -0.04)
5-0 @ 1.94% (0.016 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.53% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.42% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 68.05%
1-1 @ 9.14% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.49% (0.055000000000001 0.06)
2-2 @ 3.8% (-0.055 -0.06)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 19.21%
0-1 @ 4.32% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 3.6% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 1.7% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 0.94% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 12.74%

Head to Head
Apr 25, 2024 1.30am
Group Stage
Real Tomayapo
0-2
Belgrano

Losada (25'), Padilha (80')
Lencioni (17'), Marin (83')
Galindo (25'), Cruz Real (26'), Heredia (74')
Meriano (28')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!