MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 23:22:30| >> :300:86500:86500:
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 9
May 15, 2024 at 6pm UK
Strandvallen
Hammarby

Mjallby AIF
3 - 0
Hammarby

Gustafsson (24'), Jagne (25'), Bergstrom (43')
Manneh (81')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Kurtulus (2'), Gul (21')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Mjallby AIF and Hammarby.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Halmstad 1-3 Mjallby AIF
Saturday, May 11 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Norrkoping 1-2 Hammarby
Sunday, May 12 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mjallby AIF win with a probability of 40.74%. A win for Hammarby had a probability of 32.87% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mjallby AIF win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.63%) and 2-0 (7.15%). The likeliest Hammarby win was 0-1 (9.13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Mjallby AIF would win this match.

Result
Mjallby AIFDrawHammarby
40.74% (0.00099999999999767 0) 26.39% (0.0039999999999978 0) 32.87% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Both teams to score 52.36% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.69% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)52.31% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.99% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)74% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Mjallby AIF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.7% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)25.29% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.93% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)60.06% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.08% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)29.91% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.98% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)66.02% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Mjallby AIF 40.74%
    Hammarby 32.87%
    Draw 26.39%
Mjallby AIFDrawHammarby
1-0 @ 10.4% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.63%
2-0 @ 7.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 3.95% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.28%
3-2 @ 2.39% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.36% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.13%
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 40.74%
1-1 @ 12.55%
0-0 @ 7.57% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 0.96%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 9.13% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 7.57% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.51%
1-3 @ 3.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.22%
2-3 @ 2.09% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 32.87%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 21
Mjallby AIF
0-3
Hammarby

Lofquist (16'), Eile (58')
Erabi (47'), Besara (55'), Dukanovic (86')
May 9, 2023 6pm
Oct 16, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 26
Mjallby AIF
0-3
Hammarby
Ludwigson (16'), Fenger (23'), Nilsson (32')
Apr 15, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 3
Hammarby
2-0
Mjallby AIF
Ludwigson (57'), Lahdo (90')
Jeahze (70')

Rosengren (23'), Kricak (45'), Lofquist (56')
Nov 1, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 26
Mjallby AIF
2-0
Hammarby
Gracia (48'), Moro (90+1')
Bergstrom (16'), Nilsson (34')

Fenger (77'), Paulsen (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MalmoMalmo119113062428
2Djurgardens IFDjurgarden118122481625
3GAISGAIS117041613321
4Mjallby AIF115241813517
5HackenHacken115241919017
6ElfsborgElfsborg115152017316
7HammarbyHammarby105051515015
8Halmstads BKHalmstad115061319-615
9AIK FotbollAIK104241721-414
10BrommapojkarnaBrommapojkarna103431618-213
11SiriusSirius103341113-212
12IFK GoteborgGoteborg103251014-411
13Varnamo103251017-711
14IFK NorrkopingNorrkoping103251423-911
15KalmarKalmar113171724-710
16Vasteras SKVasteras10118313-104


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!