MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 15:54:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Nice
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 32
May 15, 2024 at 8pm UK
Allianz Riviera
PSG logo

Nice
1 - 2
PSG

Cho (32')
Rosario (90+3')
Bard (75')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Barcola (18'), Zague (23')
Zague (20'), Beraldo (26'), Marquinhos (33')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Ligue 1 clash between Nice and Paris Saint-Germain, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nice 1-0 Le Havre
Friday, May 10 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Nice 1-1 Paris Saint-Germain

After failing to keep clean sheets in three of the preceding four matches at the Allianz Riviera, Nice have prevented Lorient (3-0) and Le Havre (1-0) from scoring, even if the opposition's struggles should be considered. Nevertheless, the Eaglets' motivation to secure a coveted European berth should see them avoid defeat against a PSG side expected to be at full strength again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 44.1%. A win for Nice had a probability of 31.01% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris Saint-Germain win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.12%) and 0-2 (7.21%). The likeliest Nice win was 1-0 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.73%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Paris Saint-Germain would win this match.

Result
NiceDrawParis Saint-Germain
31.01% (0.052000000000003 0.05) 24.89% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 44.1% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
Both teams to score 56.58% (0.047000000000004 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.49% (0.050000000000004 0.05)46.51% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.21% (0.045999999999999 0.05)68.79% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.75% (0.059999999999988 0.06)28.25% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.04% (0.074999999999996 0.07)63.96% (-0.076000000000008 -0.08)
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.86%21.14% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)53.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Nice 31.01%
    Paris Saint-Germain 44.1%
    Draw 24.89%
NiceDrawParis Saint-Germain
1-0 @ 7.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 7.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.77% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.12% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.43% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.01% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.99% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 31.01%
1-1 @ 11.73%
0-0 @ 5.97% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.76% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.89%
0-1 @ 9.28% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 9.12% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 7.21% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.72% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 3.74% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.99% (0.004 0)
1-4 @ 1.84% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.45% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.16% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 44.1%

How you voted: Nice vs PSG

Nice
21.5%
Draw
22.8%
Paris Saint-Germain
55.7%
158
Head to Head
Mar 13, 2024 8.10pm
Quarter-Finals
PSG
3-1
Nice
Mbappe (14'), Ruiz (33'), Beraldo (60')
Laborde (37')
Sep 15, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 5
PSG
2-3
Nice
Mbappe (29', 87')
Barcola (83'), Skriniar (89')
Moffi (21', 68'), Laborde (53')
Thuram (35'), Bard (63'), Moffi (70'), Bulka (71'), Lotomba (90+5')
Apr 8, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 30
Nice
0-2
PSG
Messi (26'), Ramos (76')
Oct 1, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 9
PSG
2-1
Nice
Messi (29'), Mbappe (83')
Laborde (47')
Mar 5, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 27
Nice
1-0
PSG
Delort (88')
Lemina (33')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG342210281334876
2MonacoMonaco34207768422667
3Brest341710753341961
4Lille341611752341859
5Nice341510940291155
6Lyon34165134955-653
7Lens34149114537851
8Marseille3413111052411150
9Reims34138134247-547
10Rennes341210125346746
11Toulouse341110134246-443
12Montpellier HSCMontpellier341012124348-541
13StrasbourgStrasbourg34109153850-1239
14NantesNantes3496193055-2533
15Le HavreLe Havre34711163445-1132
16Metz3485213558-2329
17Lorient3478194366-2329
RClermont34510192660-3425


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!