MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 06:06:19| >> :600:1230164:1230164:
Marseille
Europa League | Semi-Finals | 1st Leg
May 2, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade Velodrome
Atalanta logo

Marseille
1 - 1
Atalanta

The Match

Match Report

Chancel Mbemba cancels out an opener from Gianluca Scamacca, as Marseille draw 1-1 with Atalanta BC in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final in France.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Europa League clash between Marseille and Atalanta BC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atalanta BC win with a probability of 38.75%. A win for Marseille had a probability of 35.96% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atalanta BC win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.52%) and 0-2 (6.23%). The likeliest Marseille win was 1-0 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
MarseilleDrawAtalanta BC
35.96% (-0.071999999999996 -0.07) 25.29% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01) 38.75% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Both teams to score 56.66% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.96% (0.049999999999997 0.05)47.04% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.72% (0.048999999999999 0.05)69.28% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)
Marseille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.52% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)25.48% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.68% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)60.32% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Atalanta BC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.04% (0.066000000000003 0.07)23.96% (-0.068999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.81% (0.094999999999999 0.09)58.19% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Marseille 35.96%
    Atalanta BC 38.75%
    Draw 25.28%
MarseilleDrawAtalanta BC
1-0 @ 8.35% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.15% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.71% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.72% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.6% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.27% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 35.96%
1-1 @ 11.92% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.1% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.83% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 8.72% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-2 @ 8.52% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.23% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.06% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.97% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.77% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.45% (0.008 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.06% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.99% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 38.75%

How you voted: Marseille vs Atalanta

Marseille
28.6%
Draw
33.2%
Atalanta BC
38.2%
241
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!