MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 01:27:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NAC Breda
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Willem II
Vitesse
Eredivisie | Gameweek 34
May 19, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
GelreDome
Ajax

Vitesse
2 - 2
Ajax

Boutrah (15'), Kozlowski (78')
Oroz (9'), Hadj Moussa (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Sutalo (42'), Berghuis (90+3')
Sutalo (61'), Bergwijn (90+1')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Vitesse and Ajax, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Heerenveen 1-3 Vitesse
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Ajax 3-0 Almere City
Sunday, May 12 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie

We said: Vitesse 1-4 Ajax

Although Vitesse have responded strongly to their points deduction, Ajax may relish the chance to play without pressure and scrutiny. With that in mind, we are backing a free-flowing performance from the visitors in a convincing win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ajax win with a probability of 50.01%. A win for Vitesse had a probability of 29.08% and a draw had a probability of 20.9%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ajax win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.18%) and 0-2 (5.52%). The likeliest Vitesse win was 2-1 (6.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
VitesseDrawAjax
29.08% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 20.91% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 50.01% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 69.97% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
71.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)28.48% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
50.66% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)49.34% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Vitesse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.56% (0.0030000000000001 0)20.44% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.1% (0.0030000000000001 0)52.9% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.95% (0.0049999999999955 0)12.05% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.45% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)37.55% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Vitesse 29.08%
    Ajax 50.01%
    Draw 20.91%
VitesseDrawAjax
2-1 @ 6.57%
1-0 @ 3.91% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 3.68%
3-1 @ 3.48%
2-0 @ 3.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.64%
4-2 @ 1.46%
4-1 @ 1.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-3 @ 1.03% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 29.08%
1-1 @ 8.28% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 6.95%
3-3 @ 2.59%
0-0 @ 2.46% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 20.91%
1-2 @ 8.76%
1-3 @ 6.18%
0-2 @ 5.52%
0-1 @ 5.21% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 4.9%
0-3 @ 3.89% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 3.27% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 2.59% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 2.06%
1-5 @ 1.38% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-4 @ 1.37%
2-5 @ 1.1% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 50.01%

How you voted: Vitesse vs Ajax

Vitesse
23.8%
Draw
9.5%
Ajax
66.7%
21
Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 13
Ajax
5-0
Vitesse
Hato (3'), Hlynsson (12'), Oroz (50' og.), Akpom (58'), Taylor (67')
Bergwijn (90+2')

Cornelisse (90+1'), Domgjoni (90+4')
Feb 26, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 23
Vitesse
1-2
Ajax
Klaassen (32'), Alvarez (54')
Nov 9, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 12
Ajax
2-2
Vitesse
Tadic (6'), Lucca (79')
Manhoef (25', 74')
May 15, 2022 1.30pm
Gameweek 31
Vitesse
2-2
Ajax
Openda (52', 56')
Brobbey (15'), Alvarez (87')
Alvarez (24'), Brobbey (73'), Blind (73'), Klaassen (76')
Feb 9, 2022 6pm
Quarter-Finals
Ajax
5-0
Vitesse
Antony (17', 61'), Haller (30', 46'), Tadic (51')

Wittek (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajax00000000
2Almere CityAlmere City00000000
3AZ AlkmaarAZ00000000
4Groningen00000000
5FC Twente00000000
6FC UtrechtUtrecht00000000
7Feyenoord00000000
8Fortuna SittardSittard00000000
9Go Ahead Eagles00000000
10Heracles00000000
11NAC BredaNAC Breda00000000
12NECNijmegen00000000
13PEC Zwolle00000000
14PSV EindhovenPSV00000000
15RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk00000000
16Heerenveen00000000
17Sparta RotterdamSparta00000000
18Willem II00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!