MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 18:33:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Groningen
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NAC Breda
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Willem II
Ajax
Eredivisie | Gameweek 33
May 12, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Johan Cruijff Arena

Ajax
3 - 0
Almere City

Bergwijn (29', 34', 38')
Mannsverk (26'), Kaplan (45+3'), Hato (62')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Akujobi (10'), van Bruggen (52')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between Ajax and Almere City, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Volendam 1-4 Ajax
Sunday, May 5 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Almere City 1-1 Heerenveen
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Eredivisie

We said: Ajax 3-1 Almere City

While Almere City have done an effective job of staying up, they are facing an Ajax side that are motivated to finish strongly. With that in mind, we expect the hosts to extend their unbeaten run to four matches with a convincing victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ajax win with a probability of 73.47%. A draw had a probability of 15.1% and a win for Almere City had a probability of 11.42%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ajax win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.86%) and 3-1 (8.13%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.56%), while for an Almere City win it was 1-2 (3.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Ajax would win this match.

Result
AjaxDrawAlmere City
73.47% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01) 15.11% (0.0039999999999996 0) 11.42% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 59.4% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.07% (0.013999999999996 0.01)27.93% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.34% (0.015000000000001 0.02)48.66% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.46%6.54% (0.00099999999999945 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
75.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)24.38%
Almere City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.55% (0.020000000000003 0.02)36.45% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.77% (0.02 0.02)73.23% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Ajax 73.47%
    Almere City 11.42%
    Draw 15.11%
AjaxDrawAlmere City
2-1 @ 8.95% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 8.86% (-0.0059999999999985 -0.01)
3-1 @ 8.13%
3-0 @ 8.06% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 6.5% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
4-1 @ 5.55%
4-0 @ 5.49% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-2 @ 4.11% (0.0020000000000007 0)
5-1 @ 3.02%
5-0 @ 3% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 2.8% (0.0019999999999998 0)
5-2 @ 1.53% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-1 @ 1.38% (0.00099999999999989 0)
6-0 @ 1.36%
4-3 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 3.8%
Total : 73.47%
1-1 @ 6.56%
2-2 @ 4.52% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 2.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.38% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 15.11%
1-2 @ 3.31% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 2.41%
2-3 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 1.21%
1-3 @ 1.11% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.86%
Total : 11.42%

How you voted: Ajax vs Almere City

Ajax
60.0%
Draw
40.0%
Almere City
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 1.30pm
Gameweek 12
Almere City
2-2
Ajax
Ritmeester van de Kamp (67'), Robinet (90+3' pen.)
Jacobs (7'), van Bruggen (15'), Robinet (15'), Resink (75'), Koopmeiners (90+5')
Akpom (68'), Tahirovic (82')
Brobbey (15'), Rensch (90+1')
Jul 31, 2022 1pm
Club Friendlies
Almere City
1-1
Ajax
Jacobs (47')
Brobbey (35')
Fitz-Jim (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ajax00000000
2Almere CityAlmere City00000000
3AZ AlkmaarAZ00000000
4Groningen00000000
5FC Twente00000000
6FC UtrechtUtrecht00000000
7Feyenoord00000000
8Fortuna SittardSittard00000000
9Go Ahead Eagles00000000
10Heracles00000000
11NAC BredaNAC Breda00000000
12NECNijmegen00000000
13PEC Zwolle00000000
14PSV EindhovenPSV00000000
15RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk00000000
16Heerenveen00000000
17Sparta RotterdamSparta00000000
18Willem II00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!