MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 22:43:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Sevilla logo
La Liga | Gameweek 36
May 15, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Cadiz logo

Sevilla
0 - 1
Cadiz


Ocampos (47'), Acuna (55'), Soumare (62'), Navas (68'), Agoume (76'), Salas (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Guardiola (90+6')
Hernandez (50'), Escalante (70')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's La Liga clash between Sevilla and Cadiz, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Villarreal 3-2 Sevilla
Saturday, May 11 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Cadiz 1-0 Getafe
Sunday, May 12 at 1pm in La Liga

We said: Sevilla 2-0 Cadiz

Cadiz know that only a win will guarantee their survival for another matchday, but after failing to win any of their 17 away league games, we think that the visitors will fall to a narrow defeat against a Sevilla side that has won four of their last five home matches. !-- TQ2pitch2TR --> Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sevilla win with a probability of 61.68%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for Cadiz had a probability of 16.52%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win was 1-0 with a probability of 12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.38%) and 2-1 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.36%), while for a Cadiz win it was 0-1 (5.46%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
SevillaDrawCadiz
61.68% (-0.508 -0.51) 21.79% (0.202 0.2) 16.52% (0.307 0.31)
Both teams to score 49.14% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.09% (-0.314 -0.31)47.91% (0.31699999999999 0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.91% (-0.289 -0.29)70.09% (0.29199999999999 0.29)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.99% (-0.265 -0.27)15.01% (0.267 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.53% (-0.507 -0.51)43.47% (0.51 0.51)
Cadiz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.81% (0.203 0.2)42.18% (-0.201 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.4% (0.174 0.17)78.59% (-0.173 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Sevilla 61.67%
    Cadiz 16.52%
    Draw 21.79%
SevillaDrawCadiz
1-0 @ 12% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-0 @ 11.38% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.83% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-0 @ 7.2% (-0.11 -0.11)
3-1 @ 6.21% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-0 @ 3.41% (-0.085 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.95% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.68% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.3% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.018 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.12% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 61.67%
1-1 @ 10.36% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.33% (0.083 0.08)
2-2 @ 4.24% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 21.79%
0-1 @ 5.46% (0.101 0.1)
1-2 @ 4.47% (0.066 0.07)
0-2 @ 2.36% (0.056 0.06)
1-3 @ 1.29% (0.026 0.03)
2-3 @ 1.22% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 16.52%

How you voted: Sevilla vs Cadiz

Sevilla
79.1%
Draw
15.5%
Cadiz
5.5%
110
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 11
Cadiz
2-2
Sevilla
Ramos (8'), Machis (28')
Mari (4'), Alejo (11'), Fali (14'), Kouame (24'), Pires (45+6'), Sobrino (77')
Ocampos (37'), Rakitic (60')
Ramos (3'), Soumare (45+1'), Ocampos (71'), Acuna (79')
Apr 1, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 27
Cadiz
0-2
Sevilla
Ocampos (51'), En-Nesyri (74')
Jan 21, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 18
Sevilla
1-0
Cadiz
Rakitic (89' pen.)
Apr 29, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 34
Sevilla
1-1
Cadiz
En-Nesyri (7')
Papu (61'), Navas (78')
Perez (66')
Jonsson (17'), Espino (90')
Jan 3, 2022 8.15pm
Gameweek 19
Cadiz
0-1
Sevilla
Ocampos (58')
Augustinsson (79')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38298187266195
2Barcelona37257577433482
3GironaGirona38256785463981
4Atletico MadridAtletico382441070432776
5Athletic Bilbao381911861372468
6Real Sociedad3816121051391260
7Real BetisBetis38141594845357
8Villarreal381411136565053
9Valencia37139153843-548
10Osasuna38129174556-1145
11AlavesAlaves37129163545-1045
12Getafe371013144152-1143
13Sevilla371011164752-541
14Celta Vigo371010174455-1140
15Las PalmasLas Palmas37109183246-1439
16Rayo Vallecano38814162948-1938
17Mallorca37716143143-1237
RCadizCadiz38615172655-2933
RAlmeria38312234375-3221
RGranada3849253879-4121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!