MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 02:37:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Sevilla logo
La Liga | Gameweek 34
May 5, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
Granada logo

Sevilla
3 - 0
Granada

Acuna (11'), En-Nesyri (51'), Lukebakio (80')
Ocampos (72'), Bade (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Ruiz (38'), Rubio (53')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Sevilla and Granada, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Betis 1-1 Sevilla
Sunday, April 28 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Granada 3-0 Osasuna
Sunday, April 28 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Sevilla 2-1 Granada

This weekend is anticipated to end Sandoval's mini-revival at Granada. The away side have won just one of their last 11 top-flight derbies against Andalusian sides, and they travel to Sevilla, where they have been defeated in 18 of their 22 visits (drawing two and winning as many). Backing Sanchez Flores's men to record a sixth home triumph is the logical expectation. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sevilla win with a probability of 53.02%. A draw had a probability of 25.2% and a win for Granada had a probability of 21.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win was 1-0 with a probability of 13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.3%) and 2-1 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.9%), while for a Granada win it was 0-1 (7.52%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Sevilla would win this match.

Result
SevillaDrawGranada
53.02% (-1.238 -1.24) 25.2% (0.963 0.96) 21.78% (0.272 0.27)
Both teams to score 47.67% (-2.451 -2.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.62% (-3.427 -3.43)54.38% (3.424 3.42)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.24% (-2.933 -2.93)75.75% (2.93 2.93)
Sevilla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.49% (-1.821 -1.82)20.51% (1.818 1.82)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47% (-2.965 -2.97)53% (2.962 2.96)
Granada Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.98% (-1.673 -1.67)40.02% (1.669 1.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.33% (-1.563 -1.56)76.67% (1.56 1.56)
Score Analysis
    Sevilla 53.02%
    Granada 21.78%
    Draw 25.19%
SevillaDrawGranada
1-0 @ 13% (0.98 0.98)
2-0 @ 10.3% (0.22 0.22)
2-1 @ 9.43% (-0.229 -0.23)
3-0 @ 5.44% (-0.196 -0.2)
3-1 @ 4.98% (-0.419 -0.42)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.307 -0.31)
4-0 @ 2.16% (-0.208 -0.21)
4-1 @ 1.97% (-0.292 -0.29)
4-2 @ 0.9% (-0.181 -0.18)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 53.02%
1-1 @ 11.9% (0.38 0.38)
0-0 @ 8.21% (1.039 1.04)
2-2 @ 4.32% (-0.31 -0.31)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 25.19%
0-1 @ 7.52% (0.646 0.65)
1-2 @ 5.45% (-0.068 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.44% (0.15 0.15)
1-3 @ 1.66% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.32% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-3 @ 1.05% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.33%
Total : 21.78%

How you voted: Sevilla vs Granada

Sevilla
88.8%
Draw
9.0%
Granada
2.2%
89
Head to Head
Dec 19, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 18
Granada
0-3
Sevilla

Gumbau (38'), Torrente (57')
Pedrosa (23'), Ocampos (32'), Ramos (49')
Bueno (74')
Apr 8, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 31
Sevilla
4-2
Granada
Carlos (32'), Ocampos (66'), Mir (90+3'), Papu (90+9')
Jordan (57'), Mir (78')
Machis (23'), Diaz (88')
Brice Eteki (42'), Suarez Charris (76')
Oct 3, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 8
Granada
1-0
Sevilla
Rochina (25')
Gonalons (28'), Quini (75'), Suarez Charris (90+1')

Carlos (73'), Acuna (75'), Ocampos (90+3')
Carlos (90+1')
Apr 25, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 32
Sevilla
2-1
Granada
Rakitic (16' pen.), Ocampos (53'), Soldado (90' pen.)
Kenedy (34'), Puertas (67'), Montoro (87'), Acuna (90'), Kounde (90+2')
Oct 17, 2020 12pm
Gameweek 6
Granada
1-0
Sevilla
Herrera (82')
Gonalons (30'), Foulquier (40'), Martinez Penas (65'), Puertas (71'), Vico (85')

Fernando (10'), Jordan (45+3'), Vazquez (90+1')
Jordan (45+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!