MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:06:29| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 8
May 15, 2024 at 5pm UK
Vejle Stadion

Vejle
1 - 0
Lyngby Boldklub

Onugkha (69')
Velkov (44'), Lind (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Gregor (63')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Vejle and Lyngby Boldklub.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Viborg 1-2 Vejle
Sunday, May 12 at 1pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Odense 1-2 Lyngby Boldklub
Friday, May 10 at 6pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vejle win with a probability of 43.32%. A win for Lyngby Boldklub had a probability of 31.29% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vejle win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.01%) and 2-0 (7.3%). The likeliest Lyngby Boldklub win was 0-1 (8.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.03%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Vejle in this match.

Result
VejleDrawLyngby Boldklub
43.32% (-1.506 -1.51) 25.4% (0.392 0.39) 31.29% (1.117 1.12)
Both teams to score 55% (-0.74 -0.74)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.37% (-1.217 -1.22)48.63% (1.219 1.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.25% (-1.119 -1.12)70.74% (1.12 1.12)
Vejle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.61% (-1.204 -1.2)22.39% (1.207 1.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.1% (-1.838 -1.84)55.9% (1.84 1.84)
Lyngby Boldklub Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.87% (0.146 0.15)29.13% (-0.143 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.94% (0.179 0.18)65.05% (-0.17700000000001 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Vejle 43.32%
    Lyngby Boldklub 31.29%
    Draw 25.39%
VejleDrawLyngby Boldklub
1-0 @ 9.76% (0.137 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.01% (-0.166 -0.17)
2-0 @ 7.3% (-0.164 -0.16)
3-1 @ 4.49% (-0.252 -0.25)
3-0 @ 3.64% (-0.22 -0.22)
3-2 @ 2.77% (-0.144 -0.14)
4-1 @ 1.68% (-0.161 -0.16)
4-0 @ 1.36% (-0.136 -0.14)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.094 -0.09)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 43.32%
1-1 @ 12.03% (0.21 0.21)
0-0 @ 6.52% (0.321 0.32)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.08 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.39%
0-1 @ 8.04% (0.427 0.43)
1-2 @ 7.43% (0.163 0.16)
0-2 @ 4.96% (0.282 0.28)
1-3 @ 3.05% (0.079 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.04% (0.124 0.12)
1-4 @ 0.94% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 31.29%

Head to Head
Apr 26, 2024 6pm
Nov 12, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 15
Vejle
1-0
Lyngby Boldklub
Onugkha (67')
Ezatolahi (27'), Velkov (56')

Kikkenborg (90+7')
Sep 22, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 9
Lyngby Boldklub
1-1
Vejle
Gudjohnsen (58')
Muniesa (33'), Storm (89')
Kirkegaard (64')
Ezatolahi (45+1')
May 24, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 32
Vejle
2-2
Lyngby Boldklub
Mucolli (25'), Faghir (50')
Hetemi (41'), Kolinger (44'), Sousa (52'), Yamga (52'), Repyakh (90+3')
Winther (39'), Hebo (45+1' pen.)
Kornvig (56'), Hebo (80')
Apr 6, 2021 5.30pm
Gameweek 23
Lyngby Boldklub
0-0
Vejle
Romer (68')
Kolinger (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Brondby943258322662
2FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland942359401962
3Copenhagen941463372658
4Nordsjaelland962159332657
5AarhusAarhus91263944-541
6SilkeborgSilkeborg92253647-1135
Relegation Round
1RandersRanders105324149-841
2Viborg FFViborg105233848-1040
3Vejle105233236-436
4Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub103433953-1436
5OdenseOdense102263748-1132
6Hvidovre102352761-3420
 
Regular Season
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland22153443232048
2Brondby22145344202447
3Copenhagen22143545232245
4Nordsjaelland22107535211437
5AarhusAarhus229942621536
6SilkeborgSilkeborg2283112832-427
7OdenseOdense2266102532-724
8Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub2265112739-1223
9Viborg FFViborg2265112437-1323
10RandersRanders225892337-1423
11Vejle2247111926-719
12Hvidovre2225151745-2811


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!