MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 11:20:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ukrainian Premier League | Gameweek 30
May 25, 2024 at 1.30pm UK
Tsentralnyi Stadion
Shakhtar Donetsk

Polissya
2 - 0
Shakhtar

Pedrinho (27' og.), Hernandez (29')
Fortune (90+5')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Kevin (90+4')
Coverage of the Ukrainian Premier League clash between Polissya Zhytomyr and Shakhtar Donetsk.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Metalist Kharkiv 3-3 Polissya
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League
Last Game: Dnipro-1 1-1 Shakhtar
Sunday, May 19 at 1.30pm in Ukrainian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shakhtar Donetsk win with a probability of 59.39%. A draw had a probability of 22.9% and a win for Polissya Zhytomyr had a probability of 17.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shakhtar Donetsk win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.31%) and 1-2 (9.74%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.87%), while for a Polissya Zhytomyr win it was 1-0 (6.07%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood.

Result
Polissya ZhytomyrDrawShakhtar Donetsk
17.7% (-0.324 -0.32) 22.91% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07) 59.39% (0.39700000000001 0.4)
Both teams to score 48.06% (-0.371 -0.37)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.42% (-0.186 -0.19)50.58% (0.186 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.51% (-0.163 -0.16)72.5% (0.16500000000001 0.17)
Polissya Zhytomyr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.69% (-0.495 -0.5)42.31% (0.497 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.3% (-0.43 -0.43)78.7% (0.43000000000001 0.43)
Shakhtar Donetsk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.31% (0.073000000000008 0.07)16.69% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.43% (0.13 0.13)46.57% (-0.13 -0.13)
Score Analysis
    Polissya Zhytomyr 17.7%
    Shakhtar Donetsk 59.38%
    Draw 22.91%
Polissya ZhytomyrDrawShakhtar Donetsk
1-0 @ 6.07% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-1 @ 4.68% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
2-0 @ 2.61% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-1 @ 1.34% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.2% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 17.7%
1-1 @ 10.87% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.06% (0.053 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.19% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 22.91%
0-1 @ 12.64% (0.13 0.13)
0-2 @ 11.31% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 9.74% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 6.75% (0.098999999999999 0.1)
1-3 @ 5.81% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-4 @ 3.02% (0.051 0.05)
1-4 @ 2.6% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.5% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.12% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.08% (0.021 0.02)
1-5 @ 0.93% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.87%
Total : 59.38%

Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 15
Shakhtar
0-0
Polissya
Sudakov (34')
Shapoval (10'), Arielson (80'), Tankovskiy (82')
Tankovskiy (90+2')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!