MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 13:47:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Juventus logo
Serie A | Gameweek 38
May 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
Allianz Stadium
Monza

Juventus
2 - 0
Monza

Chiesa (26'), Sandro (28')
Yildiz (63')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Carboni (38'), Zerbin (67')
Zerbin (90')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Juventus and Monza, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Monza 0-1 Frosinone
Sunday, May 19 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: Juventus 2-1 Monza

Putting the full stop on an uneven campaign, Juventus can take advantage of Monza's wilting form and finish the season with an overdue win. Then, a busy summer awaits the Bianconeri's new boss, who will be expected to get a well-paid squad back in contention for the Scudetto. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 62.82%. A draw had a probability of 21.3% and a win for Monza had a probability of 15.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.46%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.12%), while for a Monza win it was 0-1 (5.21%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Juventus would win this match.

Result
JuventusDrawMonza
62.82% (0.115 0.12) 21.28% (-0.023 -0.02) 15.89% (-0.090999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 49.36% (-0.138 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.1% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)46.89% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.85% (-0.067 -0.07)69.15% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.68% (0.01100000000001 0.01)14.31% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.86% (0.021999999999998 0.02)42.14% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Monza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.61% (-0.167 -0.17)42.39% (0.167 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.23% (-0.141 -0.14)78.77% (0.143 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Juventus 62.81%
    Monza 15.89%
    Draw 21.28%
JuventusDrawMonza
1-0 @ 11.79% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-0 @ 11.46% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-0 @ 7.43% (0.033 0.03)
3-1 @ 6.38% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
4-0 @ 3.61% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.1%
3-2 @ 2.74% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.4% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.33% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.21% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 62.81%
1-1 @ 10.12% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.07% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.22% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 21.28%
0-1 @ 5.21% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.34% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.24% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.21% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 15.89%

How you voted: Juventus vs Monza

Juventus
79.0%
Draw
14.8%
Monza
6.2%
81
Head to Head
Dec 1, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 14
Monza
1-2
Juventus
Carboni (90+1')
Kiriakopoulos (9')
Rabiot (12'), Gatti (90+4')
Bremer (30'), Milik (81')
Jan 29, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 20
Juventus
0-2
Monza
Ciurria (18'), Mota (39')
Jan 19, 2023 8pm
Round of 16
Juventus
2-1
Monza
Kean (8'), Chiesa (78')
Valoti (24')
Sep 18, 2022 2pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!