MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 14:10:23| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Bromley
Carlisle United
Cheltenham Town
Chesterfield
Colchester United
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Fleetwood Town
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Port Vale
Salford City
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Salford City
League Two | Gameweek 46
Apr 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Peninsula Stadium
Harrogate Town

Salford City
2 - 2
Harrogate

Hendry (5'), Watson (33')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Odoh (27'), Foulds (45+2')
McDonald (17'), Sims (34')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's League Two clash between Salford City and Harrogate Town, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Newport 0-1 Salford City
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Harrogate 3-5 MK Dons
Saturday, April 20 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Salford City 0-2 Harrogate Town

With Salford having already achieved their goal of securing League Two survival, they have very little to play for this weekend. Considering that the visitors could end up finishing in the top half with a victory, Harrogate could take all three points to wrap up the season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Salford City win with a probability of 48.6%. A win for Harrogate Town had a probability of 28.81% and a draw had a probability of 22.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Salford City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.23%) and 2-0 (6.72%). The likeliest Harrogate Town win was 1-2 (6.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.03%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
Salford CityDrawHarrogate Town
48.6% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09) 22.59% (0.0010000000000012 0) 28.81% (0.09 0.09)
Both teams to score 63.34% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.97% (0.061 0.06)37.03% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.78% (0.065999999999995 0.07)59.22% (-0.064 -0.06)
Salford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.4% (-0.0080000000000098 -0.01)15.59% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.43% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)44.57% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Harrogate Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.04% (0.087000000000003 0.09)24.95% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.41% (0.123 0.12)59.59% (-0.122 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Salford City 48.6%
    Harrogate Town 28.81%
    Draw 22.58%
Salford CityDrawHarrogate Town
2-1 @ 9.33% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-0 @ 7.23% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.72% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.78% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.16% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 2.68% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.93% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.86% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 1% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.9%
Total : 48.6%
1-1 @ 10.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.47% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.89% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.86% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 22.58%
1-2 @ 6.97% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 5.4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.75% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.22% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 3% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.74% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.12% (0.008 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.04% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 28.81%

Head to Head
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 9
Harrogate
3-2
Salford City
Thomson (16' pen.), Folarin (23'), Odoh (80')
McDonald (74'), Sutton (84')
Tilt (29'), Smith (58')
Watt (18'), McAleny (66')
Feb 14, 2023 7.45pm
Sep 13, 2022 7.45pm
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 41
Salford City
2-0
Harrogate
Smith (70', 75')
Lowe (58')

Burrell (18')
Nov 20, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 17
Harrogate
0-2
Salford City

Page (39')
Lund (37'), Lowe (74')
Love (81'), Lund (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Accrington StanleyAccrington00000000
2AFC Wimbledon00000000
3BarrowBarrow00000000
4Bradford CityBradford00000000
5Bromley00000000
6Carlisle UnitedCarlisle00000000
7Cheltenham TownCheltenham00000000
8Chesterfield00000000
9Colchester UnitedColchester00000000
10Crewe AlexandraCrewe00000000
11Doncaster RoversDoncaster00000000
12Fleetwood TownFleetwood00000000
13Gillingham00000000
14Grimsby Town00000000
15Harrogate TownHarrogate00000000
16MK Dons00000000
17Morecambe00000000
18Newport CountyNewport00000000
19Notts County00000000
20Port Vale00000000
21Salford City00000000
22Swindon TownSwindon00000000
23Tranmere RoversTranmere00000000
24Walsall00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!