MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 23:43:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Real Madrid logo
La Liga | Gameweek 38
May 25, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
Real Betis logo

Real Madrid
0 - 0
Betis


Nacho (5'), Carvajal (72')
FT

Sokratis (84')

The Match

Match Report

Toni Kroos waves goodbye to the Santiago Bernabeu as his 10-year-long stay at the club comes to an end in an eventual 0-0 draw between Real Madrid and Real Betis.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Saturday's La Liga clash between Real Madrid and Real Betis.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Real Madrid and Real Betis, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Real Madrid could line up for Saturday's La Liga clash with Real Betis.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Real Madrid's injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Real Betis.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Betis 0-2 Real Sociedad
Sunday, May 19 at 6pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 63.77%. A draw had a probability of 18.9% and a win for Real Betis had a probability of 17.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Madrid win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.54%) and 3-1 (7.45%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.36%), while for a Real Betis win it was 1-2 (4.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood.

Result
Real MadridDrawReal Betis
63.77% (-0.379 -0.38) 18.9% (0.114 0.11) 17.33% (0.267 0.27)
Both teams to score 61.01% (0.15900000000001 0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.83% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)33.17% (0.055 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.08% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)54.91% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Real Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.08% (-0.104 -0.1)9.91% (0.106 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.17% (-0.246 -0.25)32.83% (0.247 0.25)
Real Betis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.73% (0.256 0.26)32.27% (-0.253 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.23% (0.288 0.29)68.77% (-0.286 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    Real Madrid 63.77%
    Real Betis 17.33%
    Draw 18.9%
Real MadridDrawReal Betis
2-1 @ 9.66% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 8.54% (-0.055 -0.05)
3-1 @ 7.45% (-0.031 -0.03)
1-0 @ 7.39% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.58% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-1 @ 4.3% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-2 @ 4.21% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 3.8% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-2 @ 2.43% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 1.99% (-0.026 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.76% (-0.036 -0.04)
5-2 @ 1.13% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
4-3 @ 0.92% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 63.77%
1-1 @ 8.36% (0.043999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 5.47% (0.042 0.04)
0-0 @ 3.2% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.59% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 18.9%
1-2 @ 4.73% (0.058000000000001 0.06)
0-1 @ 3.62% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.06% (0.03 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.05% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.78% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 17.33%

How you voted: Real Madrid vs Betis

Real Madrid
81.7%
Draw
9.9%
Real Betis
8.4%
131
Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 16
Betis
1-1
Real Madrid
Ruibal (66')
Ruibal (78'), Perez (82')
Bellingham (53')
Ceballos (90+6')
Mar 5, 2023 8pm
Sep 3, 2022 3.15pm
Gameweek 4
Real Madrid
2-1
Betis
Junior (9'), Rodrygo (65')
Canales (17')
Gonzalez (25')
May 20, 2022 8pm
Aug 28, 2021 9pm
Gameweek 3
Betis
0-1
Real Madrid

Fekir (23'), Pezzella (43'), Canales (44'), Ruibal (45+1'), Luis Pellegrini Ripamonti (45+2'), Montoya (59')
Carvajal (61')
Gutierrez (43'), Hazard (81'), Casemiro (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!