MX23RW : Friday, June 14 19:59:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Alaves logo
La Liga | Gameweek 33
Apr 27, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de Mendizorroza
Celta Vigo logo

Alaves
3 - 0
Celta Vigo

Simeone (48'), Guridi (54'), Benavidez (86')
Duarte (19'), Blanco (22'), Sivera (78')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Perez (21'), Mingueza (85'), Alvarez (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Celta Vigo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alaves 2-0 Atletico
Sunday, April 21 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Celta Vigo 4-1 Las Palmas
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in La Liga

We said: Alaves 1-1 Celta Vigo

Alaves have only lost six of their 16 home league matches this season, and this will not be an easy game for Celta. The Sky Blues have won five of their last six meetings in Spain's top flight, but we are expecting the points to be shared on Saturday evening. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alaves win with a probability of 43.34%. A win for Celta Vigo had a probability of 28.86% and a draw had a probability of 27.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alaves win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.52%) and 2-0 (8.4%). The likeliest Celta Vigo win was 0-1 (9.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Alaves would win this match.

Result
AlavesDrawCelta Vigo
43.34% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 27.8% (0.0030000000000001 0) 28.86% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Both teams to score 46.53% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.04% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)58.97% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.56% (-0.012 -0.01)79.44% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.02% (0.0020000000000095 0)26.99% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.67% (0.00099999999999767 0)62.33% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Celta Vigo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.73% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)36.27% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.95% (-0.023 -0.02)73.05% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Alaves 43.34%
    Celta Vigo 28.86%
    Draw 27.8%
AlavesDrawCelta Vigo
1-0 @ 12.82% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.52%
2-0 @ 8.4% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.72%
3-0 @ 3.67% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 1.89% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.22%
4-0 @ 1.2% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 43.34%
1-1 @ 13%
0-0 @ 9.79% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.32% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.69%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 9.93%
1-2 @ 6.59% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 5.03% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.7% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.46% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 28.86%

How you voted: Alaves vs Celta Vigo

Alaves
34.9%
Draw
30.2%
Celta Vigo
34.9%
43
Head to Head
Sep 28, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Celta Vigo
1-1
Alaves
Marin (35' og.)
de la Torre (15'), Aspas (52'), Beltran (52'), Strand Larsen (69'), Perez (75')
de la Torre (68')
Omorodion (73')
Lopez (78'), Rioja (90+5'), Marin (90+2')
May 7, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 35
Celta Vigo
4-0
Alaves
Galhardo (6'), Aspas (34', 66'), Navarro (57' og.)
Cervi (42')

N'Diaye (24'), Pina (38'), Mendez (53')
Navarro (64')
Nov 27, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 15
Alaves
1-2
Celta Vigo
Joselu (21')
Duarte (32'), Lejeune (38'), Aguirregabiria (57')
Mina (11'), Aspas (70')
Mendez (50'), Tapia (85')
Apr 4, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 29
Alaves
1-3
Celta Vigo
Lejeune (86')
Laguardia (20'), Lejeune (52'), Navarro (65'), Mendez (85')
Nolito (8'), Aspas (14'), Mina (20')
Murillo (2'), Aidoo (24'), Vazquez (86'), Mallo (90+3')
Murillo (54')
Dec 20, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 14
Celta Vigo
2-0
Alaves
Araujo (55'), Nolito (61')
Battaglia (20'), Pina (35')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!