MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 16:55:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Las Palmas
Leganes logo
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Real Valladolid logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Alaves logo
La Liga | Gameweek 28
Mar 10, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio de Mendizorroza
Rayo Vallecano logo

Alaves
1 - 0
Rayo Vallecano

Gorosabel (44')
Abqar (28'), Blanco (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Isi (13'), Espino (30')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Alaves and Rayo Vallecano, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osasuna 1-0 Alaves
Monday, March 4 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Rayo Vallecano 1-1 Cadiz
Saturday, March 2 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Alaves 1-1 Rayo Vallecano

It is difficult to back either side with any real confidence at the moment, and we are expecting the points to be shared on Sunday. Alaves have drawn eight times in the league this season, while Rayo have shared the points on 11 occasions, and we are predicting 1-1 this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alaves win with a probability of 45.67%. A draw had a probability of 28.6% and a win for Rayo Vallecano had a probability of 25.74%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alaves win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.4%) and 2-1 (8.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.99%), while for a Rayo Vallecano win it was 0-1 (10.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Alaves in this match.

Result
AlavesDrawRayo Vallecano
45.67% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 28.58% (0.091000000000001 0.09) 25.74% (-0.055 -0.05)
Both teams to score 42.58% (-0.262 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.02% (-0.31 -0.31)62.98% (0.312 0.31)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.54% (-0.225 -0.22)82.45% (0.22699999999999 0.23)
Alaves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.34% (-0.163 -0.16)27.66% (0.165 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.79% (-0.212 -0.21)63.21% (0.214 0.21)
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.87% (-0.228 -0.23)41.13% (0.23 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.33% (-0.201 -0.2)77.67% (0.20399999999999 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Alaves 45.67%
    Rayo Vallecano 25.74%
    Draw 28.57%
AlavesDrawRayo Vallecano
1-0 @ 14.62% (0.1 0.1)
2-0 @ 9.4% (0.022 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.35% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
3-0 @ 4.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.58% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.59% (-0.024 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.29% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.15% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 45.67%
1-1 @ 12.99% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 11.37% (0.13 0.13)
2-2 @ 3.71% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 28.57%
0-1 @ 10.1% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 5.77% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.49% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 1.71% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.33% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.1% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 1.24%
Total : 25.74%

How you voted: Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano

Alaves
49.1%
Draw
36.4%
Rayo Vallecano
14.5%
55
Head to Head
Sep 15, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 5
Rayo Vallecano
2-0
Alaves
Isi (43' pen.), De Frutos (82')
Hernandez (19'), de Tomas (90+5')

Duarte (23'), Garcia (24'), Sola (41'), Hagi (90+6')
Apr 16, 2022 3.15pm
Gameweek 32
Alaves
1-0
Rayo Vallecano
Joselu (64')
Escalante (45+3'), Duarte (90+9')

Nteka (55'), Maras (90+3'), Isi (90+8')
Balliu (88')
Dec 18, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 18
Rayo Vallecano
2-0
Alaves
Guardiola (19'), Catena (26')
Trejo (10')

Duarte (24'), Tachi (70')
Jan 28, 2019 8pm
Gameweek 21
Alaves
0-1
Rayo Vallecano

Maripan (57'), Pacheco (84')
De Tomas (47')
Moreno (69'), Imbula (84'), Comesana (85'), Medran (89'), Bebe (90')
Sep 22, 2018 12pm
Gameweek 5
Rayo Vallecano
1-5
Alaves
De Tomas (30')
Imbula (90')
Ba (35')
Navarro (8'), Gomez (34', 77'), Calleri (56'), Burgui (90')
Duarte (23'), Aguirregabiria (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Athletic Bilbao00000000
2Atletico MadridAtletico00000000
3Celta Vigo00000000
4AlavesAlaves00000000
5Espanyol00000000
6Barcelona00000000
7Getafe00000000
8GironaGirona00000000
9Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
10Leganes00000000
11Mallorca00000000
12Osasuna00000000
13Rayo Vallecano00000000
14Real BetisBetis00000000
15Real Madrid00000000
16Real Sociedad00000000
17Real ValladolidValladolid00000000
18Sevilla00000000
19Valencia00000000
20Villarreal00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!