MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 02:48:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
OH Leuven
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 10
May 25, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
King Power at Den Dreef Stadion
Westerlo

Leuven
1 - 2
Westerlo

Dagur Thorsteinsson (52')
Schingtienne (7'), Russo (45+4'), Maertens (69')
Ricca (25'), Russo (68')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Vaesen (34'), Tagir (45+3')
van den Keybus (49'), Piedfort (69'), Tagir (85'), Stassin (89'), Neustadter (90+5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Belgian Pro League clash between Leuven and Westerlo, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sint-Truiden 1-1 Leuven
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Westerlo 0-2 Mechelen
Saturday, May 18 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League

We said: Leuven 2-1 Westerlo

Although this a dead-rubber, both teams will want to end their season on a high. Although Leuven have not necessarily impressed in the final third, we feel that they will do enough to edge this contest by the odd goal in three. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leuven win with a probability of 53.45%. A win for Westerlo had a probability of 23.76% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leuven win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.18%) and 2-0 (8.46%). The likeliest Westerlo win was 1-2 (6.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.61%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
LeuvenDrawWesterlo
53.45% (0.307 0.31) 22.79% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09) 23.76% (-0.209 -0.21)
Both teams to score 57.69% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.68% (0.217 0.22)42.32% (-0.215 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.27% (0.217 0.22)64.73% (-0.21300000000001 -0.21)
Leuven Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.18% (0.184 0.18)15.82% (-0.181 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55% (0.336 0.34)45% (-0.333 -0.33)
Westerlo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.53% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)31.47% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.15% (-0.065999999999995 -0.07)67.85% (0.070999999999998 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Leuven 53.45%
    Westerlo 23.76%
    Draw 22.78%
LeuvenDrawWesterlo
2-1 @ 9.79% (0.013 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.18% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.46% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 6.01% (0.045 0.04)
3-0 @ 5.2% (0.048 0.05)
3-2 @ 3.48% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.77% (0.038 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.4% (0.036 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.6% (0.019 0.02)
5-1 @ 1.02% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 53.45%
1-1 @ 10.61% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.66% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 4.98% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.34% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.78%
1-2 @ 6.14% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-1 @ 5.76% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.33% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.37% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.18% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.28% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 23.76%

How you voted: Leuven vs Westerlo

Leuven
87.5%
Draw
0.0%
Westerlo
12.5%
8
Head to Head
Apr 23, 2024 7.30pm
Gameweek 5
Westerlo
1-1
Leuven
Tagir (25')
Haspolat (10'), Gillekens (83')
Maertens (77' og.)
Sagrado (70'), Banzuzi (72'), Russo (83')
Feb 3, 2024 5.15pm
Gameweek 24
Westerlo
0-3
Leuven
Banzuzi (2'), Miguel (11'), Maertens (60')
Sagrado (17'), Ricca (75')
Nov 4, 2023 5.15pm
Gameweek 13
Leuven
0-2
Westerlo

Dagur Thorsteinsson (48'), Maertens (73'), Mendyl (82')
Madsen (64' pen.), Sydorchuk (69')
Haidara (10'), Tagir (32'), Piedfort (36'), Daci (47'), Bayram (55'), Sydorchuk (73'), Stassin (90+3')
Jan 13, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 20
Westerlo
1-2
Leuven
Dorgeles (79')
Gonzalez (51', 56')
Jul 30, 2022 5.15pm
Gameweek 2
Leuven
2-0
Westerlo
Dagur Thorsteinsson (13'), Holzhauser (77' pen.)
Ouedraogo (48'), Patris (60')

Neustadter (45+1'), Perdichizzi (63'), Bernat (90+3')
Perdichizzi (74')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!