MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 13:43:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 38
May 26, 2024 at 5pm UK
Mersin Stadyumu

Hatayspor
2 - 0
Caykur Rizespor

FT(HT: 1-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Hatayspor and Caykur Rizespor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Besiktas 2-2 Hatayspor
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 0-0 Kasimpasa
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Hatayspor 2-1 Caykur Rizespor

With their season potentially hinging on the outcome of Sunday's clash, we expect Hatayspor to throw in the kitchen sink in search of all three points. We predict that Pulat's men will take the positives from their draw at Besiktas and come away with a narrow victory in front of their home supporters. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hatayspor win with a probability of 47.28%. A win for Caykur Rizespor had a probability of 28.62% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hatayspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.03%) and 2-0 (7.54%). The likeliest Caykur Rizespor win was 1-2 (7.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.26%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Hatayspor would win this match.

Result
HataysporDrawCaykur Rizespor
47.28% (0.183 0.18) 24.09% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 28.62% (-0.15 -0.15)
Both teams to score 57.85% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.79% (0.058 0.06)44.2% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.42% (0.059000000000005 0.06)66.58% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Hatayspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.16% (0.097999999999999 0.1)18.84% (-0.096999999999998 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.72% (0.164 0.16)50.28% (-0.164 -0.16)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.28% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08)28.72% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.45% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)64.55% (0.093999999999994 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Hatayspor 47.28%
    Caykur Rizespor 28.63%
    Draw 24.09%
HataysporDrawCaykur Rizespor
2-1 @ 9.4% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.03% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.54% (0.027 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.23% (0.024 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.2% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.27% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.18% (0.017 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.75% (0.017 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 47.28%
1-1 @ 11.26% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.87% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-0 @ 5.41% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.36% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.09%
1-2 @ 7.03% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
0-1 @ 6.75% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.21% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.92% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.44% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.75% (-0.015 -0.02)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 28.63%

How you voted: Hatayspor vs Caykur Rizespor

Hatayspor
83.3%
Draw
8.3%
Caykur Rizespor
8.3%
12
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 10.30am
Gameweek 19
Caykur Rizespor
2-0
Hatayspor
Varesanovic (19'), Olawoyin (82')

Ghoulam (56'), Hodzic (63')
Jan 23, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 23
Hatayspor
0-0
Caykur Rizespor
Ergun (83'), Ribeiro (90+4'), Adekugbe (90+5')
Holmen (64')
Sep 12, 2021 3pm
Mar 13, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 30
Caykur Rizespor
1-0
Hatayspor
Boldrin (71')
Skoda (9'), Samudio (36'), Akkan (44'), Dokovic (44'), Moroziuk (90')

David (44'), Katranis (45+1'), Boupendza (53'), Santos (89')
Nov 22, 2020 10.30am
Gameweek 9
Hatayspor
2-2
Caykur Rizespor
Aabid (35'), Boupendza (90+7')
Sackey (63')
Biram Diouf (12' og.), Boldrin (64')
Meriah (25'), Durak (70')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!