MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 22:02:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Getafe logo
La Liga | Gameweek 34
May 3, 2024 at 8pm UK
Coliseum Alfonso Perez
Athletic Bilbao logo

Getafe
0 - 2
Athletic Bilbao

FT(HT: 0-1)
Williams (27', 51')
Paredes (72')
Alvarez (58'), Paredes (79'), Valverde (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's La Liga clash between Getafe and Athletic Bilbao, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Almeria 1-3 Getafe
Saturday, April 27 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Getafe 1-1 Athletic Bilbao

This fixture produces draws, plenty of them. On paper, Athletic are the favourites, but Getafe have been strong at home this season, while Athletic are inconsistent on their travels. It would not be a shock to see a home or indeed an away win, but we have had to settle on a low-scoring draw here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletic Bilbao win with a probability of 41.63%. A draw had a probability of 29.3% and a win for Getafe had a probability of 29.08%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletic Bilbao win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.38%) and 1-2 (7.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.28%), while for a Getafe win it was 1-0 (11.11%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Athletic Bilbao would win this match.

Result
GetafeDrawAthletic Bilbao
29.08% (0.107 0.11) 29.29% (0.867 0.87) 41.63% (-0.975 -0.98)
Both teams to score 42.7% (-2.193 -2.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.19% (-2.752 -2.75)63.8% (2.752 2.75)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.95% (-2.014 -2.01)83.05% (2.013 2.01)
Getafe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.24% (-1.439 -1.44)38.76% (1.438 1.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.51% (-1.391 -1.39)75.49% (1.391 1.39)
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.73% (-1.897 -1.9)30.27% (1.898 1.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.56% (-2.329 -2.33)66.44% (2.329 2.33)
Score Analysis
    Getafe 29.07%
    Athletic Bilbao 41.63%
    Draw 29.28%
GetafeDrawAthletic Bilbao
1-0 @ 11.11% (0.68 0.68)
2-1 @ 6.3% (-0.182 -0.18)
2-0 @ 5.27% (0.126 0.13)
3-1 @ 1.99% (-0.139 -0.14)
3-0 @ 1.67% (-0.025 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.19% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 29.07%
1-1 @ 13.28% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 11.73% (1.15 1.15)
2-2 @ 3.76% (-0.319 -0.32)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 29.28%
0-1 @ 14.02% (0.69 0.69)
0-2 @ 8.38% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.94% (-0.341 -0.34)
0-3 @ 3.34% (-0.191 -0.19)
1-3 @ 3.16% (-0.315 -0.32)
2-3 @ 1.5% (-0.215 -0.22)
0-4 @ 1% (-0.114 -0.11)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.15 -0.15)
Other @ 1.35%
Total : 41.63%

How you voted: Getafe vs Athletic Bilbao

Getafe
29.2%
Draw
32.1%
Athletic Bilbao
38.7%
137
Head to Head
Sep 27, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Athletic Bilbao
2-2
Getafe
Berchiche (6'), Williams (62')
Paredes (2'), Guruzeta (58'), Alvarez (90+2'), Garcia (90+6'), Williams (90+6')
Sancet (45+1')
Alvarez (51'), Latasa (83')
Suarez (7'), Angileri (83'), Rodriguez (90+1'), Dakonam (90+4'), Alderete (90+7'), Mata (90+10')
Bordalas (90+6')
Apr 1, 2023 3.15pm
Oct 18, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 10
Getafe
2-2
Athletic Bilbao
Alena (27'), El Haddadi (76')
Williams (2'), Garcia (62')
Mar 18, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 29
Athletic Bilbao
1-1
Getafe
Berchiche (29')
Vesga (79'), de Marcos (88'), Petxarroman (90+3'), Alvarez (90+6')
Unal (3')
Mitrovic (25'), Unal (32'), Dakonam (86'), Mata (90+3'), Suarez (90+7')
Cuenca (65'), Jankto (90')
Dec 6, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 16
Getafe
0-0
Athletic Bilbao
Dakonam (15'), Mata (90+5')
Flores (90+5')
Morcillo (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!