MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 12:07:45| >> :600:241687:241687:
Georgia national football team
European Championship | Group Stage
Jun 22, 2024 at 2pm UK
Volksparkstadion
Czech Republic national football team

Georgia
1 - 1
Czech Republic

Mikautadze (45+4' pen.)
Kashia (36'), Gvelesiani (82'), Mekvabishvili (83'), Kochorashvili (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Schick (59')
Coufal (18'), Provod (40'), Jurasek (47'), Holes (53'), Soucek (81')

The Match

Match Report

Czech Republic forward Patrik Schick scores a second-half equaliser to deny Georgia their first major tournament victory at Euro 2024.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's European Championship clash between Georgia and Czech Republic, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Georgia could line up for Saturday's Euro 2024 clash with Czech Republic.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Turkey 3-1 Georgia
Tuesday, June 18 at 5pm in European Championship
All competitions
European Championship
Last Game: Portugal 2-1 Czech Republic
Tuesday, June 18 at 8pm in European Championship

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Czech Republic win with a probability of 57.58%. A draw had a probability of 21.5% and a win for Georgia had a probability of 20.91%.

The most likely scoreline for a Czech Republic win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.86%) and 0-2 (8.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.93%), while for a Georgia win it was 2-1 (5.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
GeorgiaDrawCzech Republic
20.91% (-0.108 -0.11) 21.5% (0.026 0.03) 57.58% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Both teams to score 58.19% (-0.262 -0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.15% (-0.269 -0.27)39.84% (0.267 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.8% (-0.278 -0.28)62.2% (0.277 0.28)
Georgia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.37% (-0.254 -0.25)32.62% (0.253 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.83% (-0.287 -0.29)69.17% (0.285 0.28)
Czech Republic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.36% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)13.63% (0.062999999999999 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.2% (-0.126 -0.13)40.8% (0.124 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Georgia 20.91%
    Czech Republic 57.58%
    Draw 21.5%
GeorgiaDrawCzech Republic
2-1 @ 5.56% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
1-0 @ 4.98% (0.027 0.03)
2-0 @ 2.79% (-0.004 -0)
3-1 @ 2.08% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.07% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-0 @ 1.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 20.91%
1-1 @ 9.93% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.54% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.45% (0.055000000000001 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.37% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 21.5%
1-2 @ 9.89% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.86% (0.089 0.09)
0-2 @ 8.83% (0.068999999999999 0.07)
1-3 @ 6.57% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.87% (0.032 0.03)
2-3 @ 3.68% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-4 @ 3.27% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 2.92% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.83% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-5 @ 1.3% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.16% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.39%
Total : 57.58%

How you voted: Georgia vs Czech Republic

Georgia
20.8%
Draw
22.9%
Czech Republic
56.4%
424
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!