MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:00:56| >> :600:536910:536910:
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 15, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Hernando Siles

The Strongest
4 - 0
Huachipato

Ramallo (35'), Ortega (61'), Quiroga (71'), Angulo (90+1' pen.)
Ramallo (40')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Enrique Diaz Parra (22'), Loyola (40'), Malanca (58'), Montes (64'), Martinez (75')
Montes (90')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between The Strongest and Huachipato.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: The Strongest 1-0 Estudiantes
Friday, May 10 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Huachipato 0-0 The Strongest
Wednesday, April 24 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a The Strongest win with a probability of 58.79%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Huachipato had a probability of 19.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a The Strongest win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10%) and 2-1 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.39%), while for a Huachipato win it was 0-1 (5.44%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that The Strongest would win this match.

Result
The StrongestDrawHuachipato
58.79% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05) 21.99% (0.036999999999999 0.04) 19.22% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.67% (-0.10899999999999 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.52% (-0.15499999999999 -0.15)44.48% (0.156 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.15% (-0.15 -0.15)66.85% (0.15000000000001 0.15)
The Strongest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.21% (-0.068000000000012 -0.07)14.79% (0.07 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.94% (-0.133 -0.13)43.06% (0.134 0.13)
Huachipato Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.99% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)37.01% (0.077000000000005 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.2% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)73.8% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Score Analysis
    The Strongest 58.79%
    Huachipato 19.22%
    Draw 21.98%
The StrongestDrawHuachipato
1-0 @ 10.46% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 10% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.94% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 6.37% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 6.33% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.15% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.02% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.5% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.16% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.16% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.67%
Total : 58.79%
1-1 @ 10.39% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 5.47% (0.036 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 21.98%
0-1 @ 5.44% (0.026 0.03)
1-2 @ 5.17% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 2.71% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.71% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.64% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 19.22%

Head to Head
Apr 24, 2024 11pm
Group Stage
Huachipato
0-0
The Strongest
Gonzalez (52'), Martinez (77')
Caire (26'), Lino (32')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!