MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 22:32:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Uruguayan Primera Division | Gameweek 14
May 25, 2024 at 4.30pm UK
Parque Palermo
Montevideo Wanderers

Miramar Misiones
2 - 0
Wanderers

Vazquez (3'), Rodriguez (77')
Ayala (19')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Garcia (47'), Ferreira (76')
Coverage of the Uruguayan Primera Division clash between Miramar Misiones and Montevideo Wanderers.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 2-1 Miramar Misiones
Monday, May 20 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Wanderers 1-0 Cerro Largo
Sunday, May 19 at 9.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Miramar Misiones win with a probability of 45.15%. A win for Montevideo Wanderers had a probability of 27.95% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Miramar Misiones win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.87%) and 2-0 (8.55%). The likeliest Montevideo Wanderers win was 0-1 (9.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.7%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Miramar Misiones would win this match.

Result
Miramar MisionesDrawMontevideo Wanderers
45.15% (0.162 0.16) 26.9% (0.232 0.23) 27.95% (-0.397 -0.4)
Both teams to score 48.57% (-0.916 -0.92)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.89% (-1.063 -1.06)56.11% (1.06 1.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.82% (-0.869 -0.87)77.18% (0.867 0.87)
Miramar Misiones Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.24% (-0.39 -0.39)24.76% (0.388 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.67% (-0.548 -0.55)59.33% (0.54600000000001 0.55)
Montevideo Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.55% (-0.878 -0.88)35.45% (0.878 0.88)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.79% (-0.923 -0.92)72.21% (0.922 0.92)
Score Analysis
    Miramar Misiones 45.15%
    Montevideo Wanderers 27.95%
    Draw 26.89%
Miramar MisionesDrawMontevideo Wanderers
1-0 @ 12.25% (0.36 0.36)
2-1 @ 8.87% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 8.55% (0.156 0.16)
3-1 @ 4.13% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
3-0 @ 3.98% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.14% (-0.089 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.44% (-0.041 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.39% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 45.15%
1-1 @ 12.7% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
0-0 @ 8.78% (0.352 0.35)
2-2 @ 4.6% (-0.137 -0.14)
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 26.89%
0-1 @ 9.1% (0.154 0.15)
1-2 @ 6.59% (-0.12 -0.12)
0-2 @ 4.72% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.28% (-0.098 -0.1)
0-3 @ 1.63% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-3 @ 1.59% (-0.087 -0.09)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 27.95%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!