MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 12:39:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Cremonese
Serie B | 2nd Leg
May 25, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio Giovanni Zini

Cremonese
4 - 1
Catanzaro

Vazquez (12'), Buonaiuto (19'), Coda (37'), Sernicola (70')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Antonini (80')
Antonini (44'), Scognamillo (55'), Pompetti (66')
Brignola (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie B clash between Cremonese and Catanzaro, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Catanzaro 2-2 Cremonese
Tuesday, May 21 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Catanzaro 2-2 Cremonese
Tuesday, May 21 at 7.30pm in Serie B

We said: Cremonese 1-0 Catanzaro (Cremonese advance 3-2 on aggregate)

Cremonese conceded the fewest home goals in Serie B's regular season (15), aided by a six-match sequence without conceding, and the hosts should capitalise on their strength in front of their supporters to secure a place in the final. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cremonese win with a probability of 61.47%. A draw had a probability of 21.6% and a win for Catanzaro had a probability of 16.94%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cremonese win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.01%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.26%), while for a Catanzaro win it was 0-1 (5.33%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Cremonese would win this match.

Result
CremoneseDrawCatanzaro
61.47% (0.086000000000006 0.09) 21.59% (0.063000000000002 0.06) 16.94% (-0.155 -0.16)
Both teams to score 50.62% (-0.518 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.63% (-0.532 -0.53)46.37% (0.526 0.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.35% (-0.503 -0.5)68.65% (0.497 0.5)
Cremonese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.43% (-0.14999999999999 -0.15)14.57% (0.144 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.37% (-0.284 -0.28)42.63% (0.278 0.28)
Catanzaro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.25% (-0.50700000000001 -0.51)40.74% (0.5 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.67% (-0.455 -0.46)77.32% (0.45 0.45)
Score Analysis
    Cremonese 61.46%
    Catanzaro 16.94%
    Draw 21.59%
CremoneseDrawCatanzaro
1-0 @ 11.43% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 11.01% (0.13 0.13)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 7.07% (0.049 0.05)
3-1 @ 6.35% (-0.043 -0.04)
4-0 @ 3.41% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.06% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.85% (-0.059 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.37% (-0.035 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.31% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.18% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 61.46%
1-1 @ 10.26% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.94% (0.131 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.44% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 21.59%
0-1 @ 5.33% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 4.61% (-0.047 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.39% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.38% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.33% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 16.94%

How you voted: Cremonese vs Catanzaro

Cremonese
94.1%
Draw
5.9%
Catanzaro
0.0%
17
Head to Head
May 21, 2024 7.30pm
Apr 20, 2024 3.15pm
Gameweek 34
Catanzaro
0-0
Cremonese
Bianchetti (32'), Pickel (37'), Johnsen (79')
Aug 19, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 1
Cremonese
0-0
Catanzaro
Quagliata (50'), Bertolacci (69'), Afena-Gyan (73')
Vandeputte (11')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!