MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 07:14:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | 2nd Leg
May 27, 2024 at 2am UK
Estadio Azteca

America
1 - 0
Cruz Azul

Martin (78' pen.)
Reyes (59'), Martin (79'), Quinones (80'), Jardine (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Rotondi (38')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club America and Cruz Azul.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cruz Azul 1-1 America
Friday, May 24 at 3am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club America win with a probability of 48.41%. A win for Cruz Azul had a probability of 26.2% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club America win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.36%) and 2-0 (8.75%). The likeliest Cruz Azul win was 0-1 (7.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Club America in this match.

Result
Club AmericaDrawCruz Azul
48.41% (0.312 0.31) 25.39% (-0.07 -0.07) 26.2% (-0.24 -0.24)
Both teams to score 51.74% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.64% (0.125 0.13)51.36% (-0.123 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.81% (0.108 0.11)73.18% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)
Club America Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.76% (0.187 0.19)21.23% (-0.187 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.86% (0.289 0.29)54.13% (-0.286 -0.29)
Cruz Azul Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.68% (-0.13 -0.13)34.32% (0.131 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.98% (-0.139 -0.14)71.02% (0.14100000000001 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Club America 48.41%
    Cruz Azul 26.2%
    Draw 25.38%
Club AmericaDrawCruz Azul
1-0 @ 11.29% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.36% (0.026 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.75% (0.055 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.83% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.52% (0.054 0.05)
3-2 @ 2.59% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.87% (0.026 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.75% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 1% (0.0099999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 48.41%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 7.29% (-0.035 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-3 @ 0.92% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 7.79% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-2 @ 6.46% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 4.17% (-0.051 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.3% (-0.023 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.49% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 26.2%

Head to Head
May 24, 2024 3am
Cruz Azul
1-1
America
Uriel (9' pen.)
Quinones (16')
Feb 25, 2024 3.10am
Gameweek 8
America
1-0
Cruz Azul

Rodriguez (40'), Salcedo (45+7'), Piovi (72')
Sep 3, 2023 4.10am
Gameweek 7
Cruz Azul
2-3
America
Rotondi (24'), Uriel (80')
Uriel (47'), Rotondi (52'), Escobar (53'), Ditta (90+1')
Rodriguez (37')
Quinones (4'), Sanchez (45+5'), Rodriguez (45+8')
Malagon (29'), Sanchez (35'), dos Santos (41'), Fuentes (73'), Caceres (83'), Zendejas (90+1')
Apr 16, 2023 4.10am
Gameweek 15
Cruz Azul
1-3
America
Uriel (12')
Zendejas (42', 47'), Martin (63')
Aug 21, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 10
America
7-0
Cruz Azul
Sanchez (15'), Rodriguez (22'), Valdes (45+9'), Martin (53'), Fidalgo (73'), Vinas (85'), Reyes Chavez (90')
dos Santos (80')

Rotondi (45+6')
Baca (45+8')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!