MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 20:20:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 10
May 25, 2024 at 2pm UK
Energi Viborg Arena

Viborg
2 - 1
Odense

Vester (51'), Westergaard (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Fenger (12')
Trybull (56'), Fenger (90+8')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Viborg FF and Odense.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lyngby Boldklub 3-1 Viborg
Monday, May 20 at 1pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Odense 2-0 Randers
Sunday, May 19 at 1pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Viborg FF win with a probability of 41.21%. A win for Odense had a probability of 34.08% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Viborg FF win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.44%) and 2-0 (6.45%). The likeliest Odense win was 1-2 (7.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.54%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Viborg FF in this match.

Result
Viborg FFDrawOdense
41.21% (1.315 1.32) 24.71% (-0.225 -0.23) 34.08% (-1.091 -1.09)
Both teams to score 58.37% (0.553 0.55)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.31% (0.82100000000001 0.82)44.68% (-0.823 -0.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.95% (0.788 0.79)67.05% (-0.789 -0.79)
Viborg FF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.3% (0.995 1)21.7% (-0.996 -1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.15% (1.498 1.5)54.85% (-1.5 -1.5)
Odense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.54% (-0.244 -0.24)25.46% (0.242 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.71% (-0.335 -0.34)60.29% (0.333 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Viborg FF 41.21%
    Odense 34.08%
    Draw 24.7%
Viborg FFDrawOdense
2-1 @ 8.82% (0.152 0.15)
1-0 @ 8.44% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.45% (0.155 0.16)
3-1 @ 4.49% (0.207 0.21)
3-0 @ 3.28% (0.173 0.17)
3-2 @ 3.07% (0.121 0.12)
4-1 @ 1.72% (0.127 0.13)
4-0 @ 1.26% (0.102 0.1)
4-2 @ 1.17% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 41.21%
1-1 @ 11.54% (-0.15 -0.15)
2-2 @ 6.04% (0.062 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.52% (-0.199 -0.2)
3-3 @ 1.4% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.7%
1-2 @ 7.9% (-0.155 -0.16)
0-1 @ 7.56% (-0.326 -0.33)
0-2 @ 5.17% (-0.261 -0.26)
1-3 @ 3.6% (-0.096 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.75% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.36% (-0.136 -0.14)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-4 @ 0.94% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 34.08%

Head to Head
Apr 12, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 3
Odense
1-3
Viborg
Mickelson (14')
Manneh (85')
Burgy (21'), Sa'id (80'), Abubakari (90+4')
Sa'id (43'), Anyembe (90+4')
Feb 16, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 18
Viborg
1-2
Odense
Ementa (23')
Junior (61'), Gronning (73')
Kadrii (11'), Don Deedson (34')
Helander (47'), Don Deedson (80'), Jensen (88')
Aug 7, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 3
Odense
1-2
Viborg
Kadrii (72')
Adelgaard (8'), Kohler (17')
Ementa (28'), Thomas (80')
Gronning (38'), Ementa (77'), Kristensen (83')
Oct 16, 2022 1pm
Sep 4, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 8
Odense
1-2
Viborg
Kadrii (32')
Grot (66'), Kristensen (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!