MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 11:51:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Russian Premier League | Gameweek 30
May 25, 2024 at 2.30pm UK
Samara Arena

Krylia Sovetov
1 - 1
Nizhny Novgorod

Garre (58')
Osinkin (36')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Correia (77')
Correia (35'), Stamatov (41'), Aleksandrov (47'), Kalinsky (68'), Bozhenov (89')
Coverage of the Russian Premier League clash between Krylia Sovetov and Nizhny Novgorod.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dynamo Moscow 4-1 Krylia Sovetov
Saturday, May 18 at 12pm in Russian Premier League
Last Game: Nizhny Novgorod 2-6 CSKA
Monday, May 20 at 6pm in Russian Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Krylia Sovetov win with a probability of 58.32%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Nizhny Novgorod had a probability of 18.67%.

The most likely scoreline for a Krylia Sovetov win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.84%) and 2-1 (9.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Nizhny Novgorod win it was 0-1 (6.11%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood.

Result
Krylia SovetovDrawNizhny Novgorod
58.32%23%18.67% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 49.53%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.47% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)49.53% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.44%71.56%
Krylia Sovetov Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.31% (0.00099999999999056 0)16.69% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.44%46.56% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Nizhny Novgorod Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.45% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)40.55% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.85% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)77.15% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Krylia Sovetov 58.31%
    Nizhny Novgorod 18.67%
    Draw 22.99%
Krylia SovetovDrawNizhny Novgorod
1-0 @ 12.11%
2-0 @ 10.84%
2-1 @ 9.79%
3-0 @ 6.47%
3-1 @ 5.84%
4-0 @ 2.9%
3-2 @ 2.64%
4-1 @ 2.62%
4-2 @ 1.18%
5-0 @ 1.04%
5-1 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 58.31%
1-1 @ 10.93%
0-0 @ 6.77%
2-2 @ 4.42%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 6.11%
1-2 @ 4.94%
0-2 @ 2.76%
1-3 @ 1.49%
2-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 18.67%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 11
Nizhny Novgorod
2-0
Krylia Sovetov
Sevikyan (13'), Correia (90+3')
Kutateladze (72'), Tikhiy (90+3')
Apr 23, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 24
Nizhny Novgorod
2-1
Krylia Sovetov
Suleymanov (36' pen.), Yakovlev (73')
Costanza (30')
Oct 30, 2022 11am
Gameweek 15
Krylia Sovetov
2-1
Nizhny Novgorod
Gotsuk (90+2' og.), Bijl (90+10' pen.)
Suleymanov (32' pen.)
Nov 28, 2021 11am
Gameweek 16
Nizhny Novgorod
0-0
Krylia Sovetov
Suleymanov (31'), Sharipov (64')
Gorshkov (42'), Zinkovskiy (58')
Oct 17, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 11
Krylia Sovetov
2-0
Nizhny Novgorod
Sarveli (36', 50')

Suleymanov (58'), Gorbunov (72')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!