MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 06:55:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Hibs logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 32
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Easter Road Stadium
St Johnstone logo

Hibernian
1 - 2
St Johnstone

Cadden (56')
Obita (70')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Sidibeh (49'), Gallacher (81')
McGowan (60'), Kucheriavyi (73')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Hibernian and St Johnstone, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rangers 3-1 Hibernian
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: St Johnstone 1-2 Dundee
Saturday, March 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Hibernian 2-0 St Johnstone

St Johnstone might need points desperately to aid their fight for survival in the top flight, but Hibernian should have too much quality for them here. The Hibees want to be part of the top half when the table splits, and their stronger home form should help to push them one step closer to achieving that. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hibernian win with a probability of 51.6%. A win for St Johnstone had a probability of 26.31% and a draw had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hibernian win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.38%) and 2-0 (7.15%). The likeliest St Johnstone win was 1-2 (6.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 6.5% likelihood.

Result
HibernianDrawSt Johnstone
51.6% (0.245 0.24) 22.1% (-0.385 -0.39) 26.31% (0.146 0.15)
Both teams to score 62.96% (1.544 1.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.4% (1.971 1.97)36.61% (-1.966 -1.97)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.24% (2.116 2.12)58.76% (-2.11 -2.11)
Hibernian Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.58% (0.78700000000001 0.79)14.42% (-0.78 -0.78)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.65% (1.494 1.49)42.35% (-1.489 -1.49)
St Johnstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.57% (1.143 1.14)26.43% (-1.137 -1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.41% (1.495 1.5)61.6% (-1.489 -1.49)
Score Analysis
    Hibernian 51.6%
    St Johnstone 26.31%
    Draw 22.1%
HibernianDrawSt Johnstone
2-1 @ 9.51% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
1-0 @ 7.38% (-0.514 -0.51)
2-0 @ 7.15% (-0.29 -0.29)
3-1 @ 6.14% (0.122 0.12)
3-0 @ 4.61% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-2 @ 4.08% (0.208 0.21)
4-1 @ 2.97% (0.138 0.14)
4-0 @ 2.23% (0.035 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.98% (0.152 0.15)
5-1 @ 1.15% (0.084 0.08)
Other @ 4.4%
Total : 51.6%
1-1 @ 9.82% (-0.348 -0.35)
2-2 @ 6.33% (0.154 0.15)
0-0 @ 3.81% (-0.379 -0.38)
3-3 @ 1.81% (0.147 0.15)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 22.1%
1-2 @ 6.54% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-1 @ 5.07% (-0.328 -0.33)
0-2 @ 3.38% (-0.104 -0.1)
1-3 @ 2.9% (0.084 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.81% (0.155 0.16)
0-3 @ 1.5% (0.002 0)
1-4 @ 0.97% (0.058 0.06)
2-4 @ 0.93% (0.08 0.08)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 26.31%

How you voted: Hibernian vs St Johnstone

Hibernian
83.3%
Draw
11.1%
St Johnstone
5.6%
18
Head to Head
Dec 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 21
St Johnstone
1-0
Hibernian
Carey (57')
Kucheriavyi (6'), Franczak (46')

Miller (22'), Bushiri (85'), Vente (90')
Sep 23, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 6
Hibernian
2-0
St Johnstone
Miller (35'), Vente (69')
Bushiri (51')

Robinson (20'), May (51'), Phillips (90')
Apr 22, 2023 3pm
Oct 21, 2022 7.30pm
Gameweek 12
Hibernian
1-2
St Johnstone
Clark (73'), May (82')
Jul 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 1
St Johnstone
0-1
Hibernian

Wright (55'), MacPherson (89')
Davidson (58')
Campbell (90')
Melkersen (29'), Henderson (71'), Cabraja (81'), Bushiri (90+4')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!