MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 05:57:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Hellas Verona logo
Serie A | Gameweek 38
May 26, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Inter logo

Hellas Verona
2 - 2
Inter Milan

Noslin (16'), Suslov (37')
Cabal (30')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Arnautovic (10', 45+1')
Barella (61')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Hellas Verona and Inter Milan, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Milan 1-1 Lazio
Sunday, May 19 at 5pm in Serie A

We said: Hellas Verona 1-3 Inter Milan

In the final fixture of a stellar Serie A season, Inter can post their 30th league victory and cap off a memorable campaign in suitable style. Verona have steadily improved over the past few months, but they may drop their levels after confirming top-flight survival, and any number of players in the champions' deep squad can clinically punish them. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Milan win with a probability of 63.47%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for Hellas Verona had a probability of 14.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Milan win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.53%) and 1-2 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.28%), while for a Hellas Verona win it was 1-0 (5.51%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood.

Result
Hellas VeronaDrawInter Milan
14.73% (0.023 0.02) 21.79% (0.052 0.05) 63.47% (-0.087999999999994 -0.09)
Both teams to score 45.2% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.92% (-0.167 -0.17)51.07% (0.156 0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.06% (-0.147 -0.15)72.93% (0.136 0.14)
Hellas Verona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.48% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)46.51% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.88% (-0.047999999999998 -0.05)82.11% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Inter Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.51% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)15.48% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.62% (-0.155 -0.16)44.37% (0.145 0.15)
Score Analysis
    Hellas Verona 14.73%
    Inter Milan 63.46%
    Draw 21.79%
Hellas VeronaDrawInter Milan
1-0 @ 5.51% (0.026 0.03)
2-1 @ 3.94% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-0 @ 2.11% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 0.94% (-0.0039999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.23%
Total : 14.73%
1-1 @ 10.28% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.2% (0.045 0.04)
2-2 @ 3.67% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 21.79%
0-1 @ 13.43% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 12.53% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.59% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 7.79% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-3 @ 5.96% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-4 @ 3.63% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-4 @ 2.78% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.28% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.36% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
1-5 @ 1.04% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2%
Total : 63.46%

How you voted: Hellas Verona vs Inter Milan

Hellas Verona
3.6%
Draw
8.3%
Inter Milan
88.1%
84
Head to Head
Jan 6, 2024 11.30am
Gameweek 19
Inter Milan
2-1
Hellas Verona
Martinez (13'), Frattesi (90+3')
Henry (74')
Coppola (77'), Suslov (78')
Lazovic (90+5')
May 3, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 33
Hellas Verona
0-6
Inter Milan
Gaich (31' og.), Calhanoglu (36'), Dzeko (37', 61'), Martinez (55', 90+2')
Jan 14, 2023 7.45pm
Apr 9, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 32
Inter Milan
2-0
Hellas Verona
Barella (22'), Dzeko (30')
Dumfries (84'), Brozovic (90+1')
Aug 27, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 2
Hellas Verona
1-3
Inter Milan
Ilic (15')
Magnani (28'), Tameze (88')
Martinez (47'), Correa (83', 90+4')
Martinez (57'), Brozovic (65')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Switzerland Switzerland00000
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!