MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 08:06:02| >> :300:86500:86500:
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 34
May 27, 2024 at 7pm UK
King Abdullah Sports City

Al-Ahli
1 - 0
Al Fayha

Firmino (85')
Alnabit (90+2'), Kessie (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Haqawi (15'), Al Anzi (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Saudi Pro League clash between Al-Ahli and Al Fayha, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Raed 0-0 Al-Ahli
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 1-1 Al-Taawoun
Thursday, May 23 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al-Ahli 1-2 Al Fayha

Al-Ahli might have been the stronger team throughout the season, but with nothing to play for it could open the game up for the visitors. Al Fayha can only move up one place, but that should be enough incentive to push them in this fixture, and with their strong away record they might just wrap up the campaign with a win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Ahli win with a probability of 71.34%. A draw had a probability of 16.7% and a win for Al Fayha had a probability of 11.97%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Ahli win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.47%) and 3-0 (8.53%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.7%), while for an Al Fayha win it was 1-2 (3.51%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Al-Ahli would win this match.

Result
Al-AhliDrawAl Fayha
71.34% (0.042999999999992 0.04) 16.69% (0.0010000000000012 0) 11.97% (-0.041 -0.04)
Both teams to score 54.65% (-0.154 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.44% (-0.124 -0.12)34.56% (0.126 0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.5% (-0.14 -0.14)56.5% (0.142 0.14)
Al-Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.45% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)8.55% (0.022 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
70.43% (-0.052000000000007 -0.05)29.57% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Al Fayha Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.75% (-0.153 -0.15)40.25% (0.156 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.12% (-0.139 -0.14)76.88% (0.142 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Al-Ahli 71.34%
    Al Fayha 11.97%
    Draw 16.69%
Al-AhliDrawAl Fayha
2-0 @ 10.4% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.47% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 8.53% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
1-0 @ 8.46% (0.046000000000001 0.05)
3-1 @ 7.76% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
4-0 @ 5.25% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 4.77% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.53% (-0.019 -0.02)
5-0 @ 2.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 2.35% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.17% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.07% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.06%
6-1 @ 0.96% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 71.34%
1-1 @ 7.7% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.44% (0.022 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 16.69%
1-2 @ 3.51% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-1 @ 3.13% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.43% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.31% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.06% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.54%
Total : 11.97%

How you voted: Al-Ahli vs Al Fayha

Al-Ahli
68.8%
Draw
6.3%
Al Fayha
25.0%
16
Head to Head
Dec 14, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 17
Al Fayha
0-4
Al-Ahli

Al-Safari (65'), Sakala (87')
Albirakan (11', 30'), Majrashi (17'), Mahrez (43' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!