MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 22:37:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 14
May 15, 2024 at 11am UK
Ekimae Real Estate Stadium (Tosu)

Sagan Tosu
5 - 2
Kawasaki

Yokoyama (26', 37'), Ryan (44'), Harada (47'), Kawata (75')
Yokoyama (18')
FT(HT: 3-2)
Takai (13'), Ienaga (45+3')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Sagan Tosu and Kawasaki Frontale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-3 Sagan Tosu
Saturday, May 11 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 Consadole
Saturday, May 11 at 7am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 46.38%. A win for Sagan Tosu had a probability of 29.41% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.93%) and 0-2 (7.37%). The likeliest Sagan Tosu win was 2-1 (7.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.31%). The actual scoreline of 5-2 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Sagan TosuDrawKawasaki Frontale
29.41% (-0.132 -0.13) 24.2% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03) 46.38% (0.163 0.16)
Both teams to score 58.01% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.77% (0.064 0.06)44.23% (-0.062999999999995 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.39% (0.063000000000002 0.06)66.61% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Sagan Tosu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.81% (-0.058000000000007 -0.06)28.19% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.12% (-0.073 -0.07)63.88% (0.073999999999998 0.07)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.78% (0.094000000000008 0.09)19.21% (-0.093 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.09% (0.154 0.15)50.91% (-0.153 -0.15)
Score Analysis
    Sagan Tosu 29.41%
    Kawasaki Frontale 46.38%
    Draw 24.2%
Sagan TosuDrawKawasaki Frontale
2-1 @ 7.16% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-0 @ 6.86% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.34% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.02% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.49% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.83% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 0.96% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 29.41%
1-1 @ 11.31% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.91%
0-0 @ 5.42% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.37% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 9.33% (0.013 0.01)
0-1 @ 8.93% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 7.37% (0.022 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.13% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.05% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
2-3 @ 3.25% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.12% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.67% (0.015 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.34% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 46.38%

Head to Head
Dec 3, 2023 5am
Gameweek 34
Sagan Tosu
0-1
Kawasaki

Harada (60')
Hino (87' og.)
May 7, 2023 7am
Aug 31, 2022 11am
Gameweek 20
Kawasaki
4-0
Sagan Tosu
Chinen (26'), Schmidt (47'), Marcinho (56'), Oshima (87')
May 21, 2022 9am
Gameweek 14
Sagan Tosu
0-0
Kawasaki
Koizumi (19'), Tashiro (90')
Taniguchi (82')
Nov 7, 2021 5am
Gameweek 34
Sagan Tosu
3-1
Kawasaki
Nakano (83'), Sagara (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol155731717022
11Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
12Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
13Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
14Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!