MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 20:41:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 14
May 15, 2024 at 11am UK
Minato Soccer Stadium

Nagoya Grampus
3 - 1
FC Tokyo

Junker (33' pen., 66', 71')
Uchida (14'), Yoshida (17'), Nagai (28')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Araki (78')
Bangunagande (23'), Kimoto (81')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Nagoya Grampus and FC Tokyo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-1 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, May 11 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 3-3 Reysol
Saturday, May 11 at 9am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Tokyo win with a probability of 43.32%. A win for Nagoya Grampus had a probability of 28.98% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Tokyo win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.55%) and 0-2 (8.35%). The likeliest Nagoya Grampus win was 1-0 (9.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Nagoya GrampusDrawFC Tokyo
28.98% (0.044999999999998 0.04) 27.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 43.32% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)
Both teams to score 46.9% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.47% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)58.53% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.89% (0.004999999999999 0)79.1% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.06% (0.039999999999992 0.04)35.93% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.29% (0.041 0.04)72.71% (-0.040000000000006 -0.04)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.21% (-0.021999999999991 -0.02)26.79% (0.023 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.92% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)62.08% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Nagoya Grampus 28.98%
    FC Tokyo 43.31%
    Draw 27.68%
Nagoya GrampusDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 9.85% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.64% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.27% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 1.72% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 1.49% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 28.98%
1-1 @ 12.97%
0-0 @ 9.63% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
2-2 @ 4.37% (0.0029999999999992 0)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 27.68%
0-1 @ 12.67% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.55% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
0-2 @ 8.35% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.75% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 3.67% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.92%
1-4 @ 1.24% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.21% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 43.31%

Head to Head
Jun 24, 2023 11am
Gameweek 18
FC Tokyo
2-0
Nagoya Grampus
Oliveira (18', 80')
Abe (45+7'), Oliveira (58'), Slowik (72'), Trevisan (84')

Yonemoto (25'), Nagai (29'), Nogami (36'), Mateus (45+1')
Mar 18, 2023 5am
Oct 29, 2022 7am
Apr 20, 2022 11am
Sep 22, 2021 11am
Gameweek 32
FC Tokyo
1-1
Nagoya Grampus
Adailton (26')
Aoki (42')
Leandro (81')
Swierczok (43')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers16102427171032
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol155731717022
11Avispa Fukuoka165741517-222
12Jubilo Iwata165382224-218
13Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
14Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
15Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki164572324-117
16Albirex Niigata164481925-616
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare163582230-814
19Consadole SapporoConsadole162591331-1811
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!