MX23RW : Friday, June 14 17:27:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 9
Apr 20, 2024 at 6am UK
Sapporo Dome

Consadole
1 - 1
Hiroshima

Sarachart (10')
Baba (33'), Okamura (54')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Nakano (50')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Consadole Sapporo and Sanfrecce Hiroshima.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Consadole
Saturday, April 13 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-1 Hiroshima
Saturday, April 13 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 40.95%. A win for Consadole Sapporo had a probability of 32.54% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.63%) and 0-2 (7.25%). The likeliest Consadole Sapporo win was 1-0 (9.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood.

Result
Consadole SapporoDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
32.54% (0.030000000000001 0.03) 26.5% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 40.95% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Both teams to score 51.9% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.15% (0.015999999999998 0.02)52.84% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.54% (0.013000000000002 0.01)74.46% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.6% (0.027000000000001 0.03)30.4% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.4% (0.034000000000006 0.03)66.59% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.57% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)25.43% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.75% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)60.24% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Consadole Sapporo 32.54%
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 40.95%
    Draw 26.5%
Consadole SapporoDrawSanfrecce Hiroshima
1-0 @ 9.2% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 7.5% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 5.48% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.98% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 2.18% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 32.54%
1-1 @ 12.6%
0-0 @ 7.73% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.14% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 10.58% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.63% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 7.25% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.94% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 3.31% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.35% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.35% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.13% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 40.95%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 5am
Gameweek 32
Consadole
0-0
Hiroshima
Baba (21'), Tanaka (45+2')
Kawamura (26'), Shiotani (70')
Feb 18, 2023 5am
Oct 29, 2022 7am
Gameweek 33
Hiroshima
1-2
Consadole
Notsuda (37')
Koroki (23'), Miyazawa (55')
Feb 26, 2022 6am
Sep 26, 2021 5am
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!