MX23RW : Thursday, July 18 07:52:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Panathinaikos
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 8
Apr 28, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Stadio Apostolos Nikolaidis
Aris

Panathinaikos
0 - 1
Aris


Arao (63'), Mladenovic (77'), Duricic (88'), Bakasetas (89'), Cuesta (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Zamora (2')
Jules (47'), Leismann (52'), Brabec (57'), Doukoure (73'), Mancini (73'), Montoya (90+4'), Montoya (90+6')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between Panathinaikos and Aris Thessaloniki.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AEK Athens 3-0 Panathinaikos
Wednesday, April 24 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Aris 1-1 Olympiacos
Wednesday, April 24 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Panathinaikos win with a probability of 72.45%. A draw had a probability of 17.6% and a win for Aris Thessaloniki had a probability of 9.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Panathinaikos win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.3%) and 3-0 (10.01%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.34%), while for an Aris Thessaloniki win it was 0-1 (3.78%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood.

Result
PanathinaikosDrawAris Thessaloniki
72.45% (0.045999999999992 0.05) 17.61% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01) 9.95% (-0.032 -0.03)
Both teams to score 43.84% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.13% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)44.87% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.78% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)67.22% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Panathinaikos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.03% (0.0020000000000095 0)10.97% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.79% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)35.21% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Aris Thessaloniki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.24% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)50.76% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.82% (-0.058 -0.06)85.18% (0.058000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Panathinaikos 72.42%
    Aris Thessaloniki 9.95%
    Draw 17.61%
PanathinaikosDrawAris Thessaloniki
2-0 @ 13.59% (0.02 0.02)
1-0 @ 12.3% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 10.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.79% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 5.54% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 3.75% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-0 @ 2.45% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.004 -0)
6-0 @ 0.9% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 72.42%
1-1 @ 8.34% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.57% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.13% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 17.61%
0-1 @ 3.78% (-0.004 -0)
1-2 @ 2.83% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.28% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 9.95%

Head to Head
Apr 7, 2024 5.30pm
Gameweek 4
Aris
0-2
Panathinaikos

Moron (45+1'), Odubajo (80')
Sporar (62'), Brabec (90+2' og.)
Vagiannidis (21'), Jedvaj (38'), Gnezda Cerin (59')
Feb 28, 2024 7pm
Gameweek 25
Panathinaikos
2-0
Aris
Bakasetas (3'), Ioannidis (52' pen.)
Mladenovic (24'), Arao (84')

Odubajo (55')
Nov 26, 2023 6.30pm
Gameweek 12
Aris
2-0
Panathinaikos
Moron (43'), Menendez (72')
Panagidis (61'), Brabec (65'), Menendez (85')

Arao (77')
May 14, 2023 6pm
Apr 5, 2023 5.30pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AEK AthensAEK Athens00000000
2Aris ThessalonikiAris00000000
3Asteras TripolisAsteras00000000
4AtromitosAtromitos00000000
5 00000000
6LamiaLamia00000000
7LevadiakosLevadiakos00000000
8OFI CreteOFI Crete00000000
9OlympiacosOlympiacos00000000
10PanetolikosPanetolikos00000000
11PanathinaikosPanathinaikos00000000
12Panserraikos00000000
13PAOKPAOK00000000
14Volos00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!