MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 13:15:19| >> :60:703:703:
Excelsior
Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs | Second Round | 2nd Leg
May 25, 2024 at 7pm UK
Van Donge & De Roo Stadion
ADO Den Haag

Excelsior
7 - 1
ADO Den Haag

Parrott (3', 27', 31' pen.), Driouech (40'), Baas (55' pen.), Goudmijn (71'), Lamprou (72')
FT(HT: 4-1)
Veerman (45+2')
van der Sande (16')
van Hintum (82')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs clash between SBV Excelsior and ADO Den Haag, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: ADO Den Haag 1-2 Excelsior
Wednesday, May 22 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs
Last Game: ADO Den Haag 1-2 Excelsior
Wednesday, May 22 at 5.45pm in Eredivisie Promotion Playoffs

We said: SBV Excelsior 2-1 ADO Den Haag

SBV Excelsior are the target to shoot down during these Eredivisie playoffs, but the Kralingers have showing no signs of shrinking under the pressure. ADO Den Haag have an almighty task on their hands after failing to take advantage of home advantage in the first leg, and we feel that their charge for the Eredivisie will end in Rotterdam this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SBV Excelsior win with a probability of 43.49%. A win for ADO Den Haag had a probability of 33.42% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a SBV Excelsior win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.8%) and 2-0 (5.92%). The likeliest ADO Den Haag win was 1-2 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.21%). The actual scoreline of 7-1 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that SBV Excelsior would win this match.

Result
SBV ExcelsiorDrawADO Den Haag
43.49% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 23.09% (0.0030000000000001 0) 33.42% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 64.09% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.88% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)37.12% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.68% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)59.31% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
SBV Excelsior Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.44% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)17.55% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.9% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)48.09% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
ADO Den Haag Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.73% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)22.26% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.29% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)55.71% (0.038000000000004 0.04)
Score Analysis
    SBV Excelsior 43.49%
    ADO Den Haag 33.42%
    Draw 23.08%
SBV ExcelsiorDrawADO Den Haag
2-1 @ 8.89% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 6.8% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.92% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.87% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 3.43% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.24% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.68%
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 4.02%
Total : 43.49%
1-1 @ 10.21%
2-2 @ 6.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 3.91% (0.004 0)
3-3 @ 1.94% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 23.08%
1-2 @ 7.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 5.87% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 4.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 3.84% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 3.34% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.21% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
1-4 @ 1.44% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
2-4 @ 1.26% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 33.42%

How you voted: 16th position Eredivisie vs ADO Den Haag

16th position Eredivisie
66.7%
Draw
11.1%
ADO Den Haag
22.2%
9
Head to Head
May 22, 2024 5.45pm
Second Round 1st Leg
ADO Den Haag
1-2
Excelsior
Veerman (71')
van der Sande (30'), Ideho (41'), Asante (51'), Waem (68'), Esajas (72')
Driouech (16'), Duijvestijn (23')
Lamprou (39')
May 29, 2022 5pm
Third Round 2nd Leg
ADO Den Haag
4-4
Excelsior
(Aggregate 5-5 | Excelsior win 8-7 on penalties)
Verheydt (34'), Pires (40'), Steijn (47'), Komljenovic (97')
Amofa (29'), Moreo Klas (42'), Steijn (43'), Asante (65'), Pires (96')
Asante (69')
Azarkan (79'), Niemeijer (83'), Dallinga (90+3'), El Yaakoubi (108')
Wieffer (32')
Chacon (90+2')
May 24, 2022 7pm
Third Round 1st Leg
Excelsior
1-1
ADO Den Haag
Azarkan (47')
Steijn (90+2')
Kemper (47')
Jan 25, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 21
Excelsior
2-3
ADO Den Haag
Niemeijer (40'), Driouech (86')
Eijgenraam (45+3')
Bourard (19'), Steijn (36'), Verheydt (58')
Breinburg (54')
Oct 22, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 12
ADO Den Haag
0-2
Excelsior

Moreo Klas (30'), Kemper (34')
Amofa (52' og.), El Yaakoubi (82')
Horemans (86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Thursday, June 20
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!