MX23RW : Friday, June 21 00:25:25| >> :60:1602:1602:
European Under-17s Championship | Group Stage
May 21, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
 

2-0

Mosconi (5'), Coletta (72')
Natali (53')
FT(HT: 1-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's European Under-17s Championship clash between Italy Under-17s and Poland Under-17s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Slovenia U17s 0-3 Italy U17s
Wednesday, May 24 at 4pm in Euro Under-17s Championship
Next Game: Italy U17s vs. Slovakia U17s
Friday, May 24 at 4pm in European Under-17s Championship
Last Game: Poland U17s 3-5 Germany U17s
Tuesday, May 30 at 3.30pm in Euro Under-17s Championship
Next Game: Sweden U17s vs. Poland U17s
Friday, May 24 at 4pm in European Under-17s Championship

We said: Italy Under-17s 2-1 Poland Under-17s

Italy have scored at least two goals in each of their last four matches, and we think that they will showcase their firepower to get their tournament up and running with a win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a win with a probability of 43.23%. A win for has a probability of 32.67% and a draw has a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.06%) and 2-0 (6.53%). The likeliest win is 1-2 (7.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.12%).

Result
Draw
43.23% (1.137 1.14) 24.1% (-0.281 -0.28) 32.67% (-0.855 -0.85)
Both teams to score 60.07% (0.701 0.7)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.73% (1.043 1.04)42.27% (-1.042 -1.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.32% (1.035 1.04)64.68% (-1.034 -1.03)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.24% (0.944 0.94)19.76% (-0.944 -0.94)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.2% (1.505 1.51)51.8% (-1.504 -1.5)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.86% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)25.14% (0.0089999999999968 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.15% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)59.85% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Score Analysis
    43.23%
    32.67%
    Draw 24.1%
Draw
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.106 0.11)
1-0 @ 8.06% (-0.138 -0.14)
2-0 @ 6.53% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.87% (0.196 0.2)
3-0 @ 3.53% (0.143 0.14)
3-2 @ 3.36% (0.134 0.13)
4-1 @ 1.98% (0.134 0.13)
4-0 @ 1.43% (0.097 0.1)
4-2 @ 1.36% (0.092 0.09)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 43.23%
1-1 @ 11.12% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-2 @ 6.23% (0.072 0.07)
0-0 @ 4.97% (-0.235 -0.24)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 24.1%
1-2 @ 7.68% (-0.136 -0.14)
0-1 @ 6.86% (-0.326 -0.33)
0-2 @ 4.74% (-0.227 -0.23)
1-3 @ 3.53% (-0.063 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.87% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.18% (-0.105 -0.11)
1-4 @ 1.22% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-4 @ 0.99% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 32.67%

rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!