MX23RW : Tuesday, June 18 08:05:12| >> :60:70:70:
European Under-17s Championship | Group Stage
May 27, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
 

vs.

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's European Under-17s Championship clash between England Under-17s and Spain Under-17s, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Portugal U17s 4-1 England U17s
Friday, May 24 at 6.30pm in European Under-17s Championship
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: France U17s 1-0 Spain U17s
Friday, May 24 at 6.30pm in European Under-17s Championship
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We say: England Under-17s 2-1 Spain Under-17s

England would have been disappointed with Friday's heavy defeat to Portugal, but they are still in a good position ahead of the final round of group matches, and we believe that they will do enough to claim a narrow victory to seal their place in the quarter-finals. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a win with a probability of 59.82%. A win for has a probability of 20.49% and a draw has a probability of 19.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (7.54%) and 3-1 (7.17%). The likeliest win is 1-2 (5.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (8.43%).

Result
Draw
59.82% (0.256 0.26) 19.69% (-0.196 -0.2) 20.49% (-0.055 -0.05)
Both teams to score 64.22% (0.667 0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68.31% (0.893 0.89)31.7% (-0.889 -0.89)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.79% (1.039 1.04)53.21% (-1.035 -1.04)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.55% (0.337 0.34)10.45% (-0.333 -0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.94% (0.75 0.75)34.06% (-0.746 -0.75)
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.72% (0.479 0.48)28.28% (-0.475 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36% (0.598 0.6)64% (-0.59399999999999 -0.59)
Score Analysis
    59.82%
    20.49%
    Draw 19.69%
Draw
2-1 @ 9.52% (-0.064 -0.06)
2-0 @ 7.54% (-0.153 -0.15)
3-1 @ 7.17% (0.051 0.05)
1-0 @ 6.68% (-0.231 -0.23)
3-0 @ 5.67% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-2 @ 4.53% (0.091 0.09)
4-1 @ 4.05% (0.085 0.09)
4-0 @ 3.2% (0.025 0.02)
4-2 @ 2.56% (0.087 0.09)
5-1 @ 1.83% (0.063 0.06)
5-0 @ 1.45% (0.032 0.03)
5-2 @ 1.15% (0.055 0.05)
4-3 @ 1.08% (0.051 0.05)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 59.82%
1-1 @ 8.43% (-0.177 -0.18)
2-2 @ 6.01% (0.039 0.04)
0-0 @ 2.96% (-0.145 -0.15)
3-3 @ 1.91% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 19.69%
1-2 @ 5.33% (-0.04 -0.04)
0-1 @ 3.73% (-0.132 -0.13)
2-3 @ 2.53% (0.049 0.05)
0-2 @ 2.36% (-0.051 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.24% (0.013 0.01)
0-3 @ 0.99% (-0.0079999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 20.49%

Who will win Monday's European Under-17s Championship clash between England U17s and Spain U17s?

England Under-17s
Draw
Spain Under-17s
England Under-17s
100%
Draw
0.0%
Spain Under-17s
0.0%
1
Head to Head
Oct 28, 2017 3.30pm
Final
England U17s
5-2
Spain U17s
Brewster (44'), Gibbs-White (58'), Foden (70', 88'), Guehi (84')
Brewster (91')
Gomez (10', 31')
Miranda (63'), Morey (83')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England11003
2 Denmark Denmark10101
3 Slovenia Slovenia10101
4 Serbia Serbia10010

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!