MX23RW : Friday, July 19 06:02:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
Sao Paulo
Brasileiro | Gameweek 10
Jun 20, 2024 at 12am UK
Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo
Cuiaba

Sao Paulo
0 - 1
Cuiaba


Alisson (36'), Gomes Carvalho Santos (78')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Chrystian Pereira Silva (82')
Alexandre (85'), Reis Ferreira (87'), Ramon (88'), Ramon (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Brasileiro clash between Sao Paulo and Cuiaba, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cuiaba 5-0 Fortaleza
Sunday, June 16 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro

We said: Sao Paulo 1-1 Cuiaba

Four of the six league meetings between Sao Paulo and Cuiaba have ended in stalemates, with both clubs sharing a win apiece. A fifth draw could be on the cards, as Petit's men carry a different kind of threat having scored 11 times in their last three matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sao Paulo win with a probability of 63.23%. A draw had a probability of 22.3% and a win for Cuiaba had a probability of 14.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sao Paulo win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.95%) and 2-1 (9.42%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.41%), while for a Cuiaba win it was 0-1 (5.75%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
Sao PauloDrawCuiaba
63.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 22.29% (-0.061 -0.06) 14.48% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
Both teams to score 43.22% (0.311 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.56% (0.33900000000001 0.34)53.44% (-0.339 -0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.03% (0.285 0.29)74.96% (-0.288 -0.29)
Sao Paulo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.63% (0.11499999999999 0.11)16.37% (-0.116 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54% (0.21 0.21)46% (-0.209 -0.21)
Cuiaba Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.68% (0.30099999999999 0.3)48.32% (-0.302 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.53% (0.217 0.22)83.47% (-0.217 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Sao Paulo 63.22%
    Cuiaba 14.48%
    Draw 22.29%
Sao PauloDrawCuiaba
1-0 @ 14.31% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 12.95% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
3-0 @ 7.81% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.68% (0.04 0.04)
4-0 @ 3.54% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.57% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 2.07% (0.033 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.28% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.94% (0.018 0.02)
5-1 @ 0.93% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 63.22%
1-1 @ 10.41% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.91% (-0.106 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.43% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 22.29%
0-1 @ 5.75% (-0.026000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 3.79% (0.029 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.09% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 0.92% (0.015 0.02)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 14.48%

How you voted: Sao Paulo vs Cuiaba

Sao Paulo
78.6%
Draw
14.3%
Cuiaba
7.1%
14
Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 35
Sao Paulo
0-0
Cuiaba
Arboleda (71'), Erison (90+4')
Jul 22, 2023 10.30pm
Gameweek 16
Cuiaba
2-1
Sao Paulo
Clayson (66' pen.), Pitta (78')
Cafu (47'), Marllon (75')
Mendes (90+9')
Diego (30'), Calleri (47'), Luciano (60'), Erison (86'), Maia (90+7')
Junior (60+60')
Sep 4, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 25
Cuiaba
1-1
Sao Paulo
Deyverson (7' pen.)
Luizao (80')
May 15, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 6
Sao Paulo
2-1
Cuiaba
Calleri (66' pen.), Nikao (82')
Luciano (45+1'), Gomes (86')
Jenison (33')
Marllon (62')
Cafu (75')
Oct 12, 2021 12am
Gameweek 25
Cuiaba
0-0
Sao Paulo
Cafu (87'), Auremir (90')
Gomes (47'), Marquinhos (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Botafogo17113328141436
2PalmeirasPalmeiras17103425131233
3FlamengoFlamengo1694328171131
4Sao Paulo179352618830
5Bahia179352721630
6Cruzeiro169252318529
7FortalezaFortaleza168531916329
8Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR167452016425
9Vasco da GamaVasco177282026-623
10BragantinoBragantino166462120122
11Atletico Mineiro165742325-222
12JuventudeJuventude155551920-120
13InternacionalInternacional135441211119
14CriciumaCriciuma154562224-217
15Cuiaba164571821-317
16Vitoria1743101928-915
17Corinthians173681423-915
18Gremio1532101020-1011
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO1725101425-1111
20Fluminense1615101224-128


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!