MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 16:29:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division
Apr 21, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti

River Plate
2 - 3
Boca Juniors

Borja (10'), Diaz (90+7')
Echeverri (40'), Fernandez (45+1'), Borja (48'), Colidio (73'), Villagra (79'), Solari (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Merentiel (45+1', 67'), Cavani (62')
Merentiel (44'), Rojo (48'), Cavani (70'), Blanco (76'), Figal (90+6')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between River Plate and Boca Juniors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Instituto 1-3 River Plate
Tuesday, April 16 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Boca Juniors 1-0 Godoy Cruz
Tuesday, April 16 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a River Plate win with a probability of 60.49%. A draw had a probability of 23.3% and a win for Boca Juniors had a probability of 16.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a River Plate win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.32%) and 2-1 (9.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.9%), while for a Boca Juniors win it was 0-1 (6.28%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
River PlateDrawBoca Juniors
60.49% (-1.029 -1.03) 23.29% (0.442 0.44) 16.21% (0.586 0.59)
Both teams to score 44.15% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.72% (-0.706 -0.71)54.28% (0.704 0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.32% (-0.592 -0.59)75.67% (0.59 0.59)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.38% (-0.616 -0.62)17.62% (0.614 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.78% (-1.08 -1.08)48.21% (1.077 1.08)
Boca Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.6% (0.37 0.37)46.4% (-0.371 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.97% (0.284 0.28)82.03% (-0.28500000000001 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    River Plate 60.49%
    Boca Juniors 16.21%
    Draw 23.3%
River PlateDrawBoca Juniors
1-0 @ 14.19% (0.1 0.1)
2-0 @ 12.32% (-0.16 -0.16)
2-1 @ 9.46% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 7.13% (-0.241 -0.24)
3-1 @ 5.48% (-0.126 -0.13)
4-0 @ 3.09% (-0.17 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.38% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.026 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.07% (-0.083 -0.08)
4-2 @ 0.91% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 60.49%
1-1 @ 10.9% (0.2 0.2)
0-0 @ 8.18% (0.223 0.22)
2-2 @ 3.63% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 23.3%
0-1 @ 6.28% (0.234 0.23)
1-2 @ 4.19% (0.116 0.12)
0-2 @ 2.41% (0.114 0.11)
1-3 @ 1.07% (0.04 0.04)
2-3 @ 0.93% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 16.21%

Head to Head
Feb 25, 2024 8pm
Gameweek 7
River Plate
1-1
Boca Juniors
Solari (49')
Fernandez (20'), Herrera (52')
Medina (70')
Figal (8'), Medina (43'), Blanco (45+1')
Oct 1, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 7
Boca Juniors
0-2
River Plate

Campuzano (29'), Valentini (30'), Saracchi (65'), Zeballos (87'), Valdez (89')
Rondon (41'), Diaz (90+6')
Fernandez (54'), Diaz (81'), Armani (86')
May 7, 2023 9.30pm
Gameweek 15
River Plate
1-0
Boca Juniors
Borja (90+3' pen.)
Sep 11, 2022 9pm
Mar 20, 2022 10pm
Gameweek 7
River Plate
0-1
Boca Juniors

Perez (28')
Villa (54')
Advincula (32'), Ramirez (43'), Zambrano (66'), Figal (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Second Phase
1TalleresTalleres5410114713
2HuracanHuracan541082613
3Instituto6411105513
4UnionUnion541072513
5BelgranoBelgrano63211010011
6Racing ClubRacing5311126610
7GimnasiaGimnasia6312106410
8Independiente Rivadavia631242210
9River PlateRiver Plate53029459
10Rosario CentralRosario623111839
11Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB630345-19
12Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs630369-39
13LanusLanus52216518
14Boca Juniors52125417
15EstudiantesEstudiantes52125507
16Sarmiento621378-17
17Atletico TucumanTucuman513145-16
18IndependienteIndependiente613258-36
19Deportivo Riestra620447-36
20Velez SarsfieldVelez Sarsfield512246-25
21Platense512235-25
22TigreTigre6123510-55
23BanfieldBanfield511347-34
24Barracas Central611438-54
25Defensa y JusticiaDefensa503236-33
26San Lorenzo401325-31
27Godoy CruzGodoy Cruz403123-10
28Central CordobaC. Cordoba5005615-90
 
First Phase
1Bath RugbyBath0
2Bath RugbyBath0


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!