MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 19:35:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 14
May 25, 2024 at 12.35pm UK
Jinan Olympic Sports Center Stadium

Shandong
3 - 0
Zhejiang

Crysan (14'), Yuanyi (19'), Zheng (42')
Abudulam (90+2')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Possignolo (72'), Andrijasevic (73')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shandong Taishan and Zhejiang Professional.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 1-1 Shandong
Tuesday, May 21 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Zhejiang 3-1 Wuhan TT
Tuesday, May 21 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shandong Taishan win with a probability of 61.78%. A draw had a probability of 19.6% and a win for Zhejiang Professional had a probability of 18.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shandong Taishan win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.44%) and 1-0 (7.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.71%), while for a Zhejiang Professional win it was 1-2 (5.02%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shandong Taishan would win this match.

Result
Shandong TaishanDrawZhejiang Professional
61.78% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 19.59% (0.082000000000001 0.08) 18.63% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Both teams to score 61.11% (-0.44 -0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.78% (-0.508 -0.51)34.23% (0.512 0.51)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.88% (-0.576 -0.58)56.12% (0.581 0.58)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.29% (-0.148 -0.15)10.71% (0.152 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65.36% (-0.33799999999999 -0.34)34.64% (0.342 0.34)
Zhejiang Professional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.44% (-0.37700000000001 -0.38)31.56% (0.381 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.04% (-0.44 -0.44)67.96% (0.444 0.44)
Score Analysis
    Shandong Taishan 61.78%
    Zhejiang Professional 18.63%
    Draw 19.59%
Shandong TaishanDrawZhejiang Professional
2-1 @ 9.73% (0.032 0.03)
2-0 @ 8.44% (0.115 0.12)
1-0 @ 7.55% (0.15 0.15)
3-1 @ 7.24% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.28% (0.045 0.04)
3-2 @ 4.18% (-0.057 -0.06)
4-1 @ 4.05% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-0 @ 3.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 2.33% (-0.048 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.81% (-0.029 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.57% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.04% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 4.07%
Total : 61.78%
1-1 @ 8.71% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.61% (-0.041 -0.04)
0-0 @ 3.38% (0.089 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.61% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 19.59%
1-2 @ 5.02% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 3.9% (0.062 0.06)
0-2 @ 2.25% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.16% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-3 @ 1.93% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 18.63%

Head to Head
Jul 22, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 18
Zhejiang
2-1
Shandong
Mushekwi (69' pen.), Zhang (90+8')
Possignolo (21'), Wang (86'), Yao (90+9')
Crysan (78' pen.)
Fellaini (13'), Moises (21'), Zhengyu (32')
Apr 25, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 3
Shandong
2-1
Zhejiang
Moises (26'), Sun (64')
Mushekwi (78')
Jun 25, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 6
Zhejiang
2-0
Shandong
Andrijasevic (46'), Mushekwi (66')
Hang Leung (31'), Cheng (49'), Zhang (90')

Ke (45'), Fellaini (54')
Jun 3, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 1
Shandong
1-0
Zhejiang
Jadson (75')
Dalei (28'), Moises (47'), Zheng (77')
Zheng (85')

Yue (23'), Gu (31'), Andrijasevic (41')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania21013
2 Belgium Belgium21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Ukraine Ukraine21013

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!