MX23RW : Monday, July 15 03:08:11| >> :300:86500:86500:
Atlanta United
Austin FC
Montreal Impact
Charlotte FC
Chicago Fire
Colorado Rapids
Columbus Crew
DC United
FC Dallas
FC Cincinnati
Houston Dynamo
Inter Miami
Los Angeles FC
LA Galaxy
Minnesota United
Nashville
New England Revolution
New York City
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Philadelphia Union
Portland Timbers
Real Salt Lake
San Jose Earthquakes
Seattle Sounders
Sporting Kansas
St Louis City
Toronto FC
Vancouver Whitecaps
Toronto FC
Major League Soccer
Jun 20, 2024 at 12.30am UK
BMO Field
Nashville

Toronto
1 - 2
Nashville

Coello (34')
Flores (71'), Long (72')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Surridge (65', 90')
Williams (71')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Major League Soccer clash between Toronto and Nashville SC, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toronto 1-4 Chicago Fire
Sunday, June 16 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: NY Red Bulls 0-0 Nashville
Sunday, June 16 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Toronto 2-0 Nashville SC

The return of Bernardeschi and Insigne should provide a much-needed boost to the Toronto attack, which we believe will make them more dynamic in this encounter and turn their recent rough fortunes around. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Toronto win with a probability of 43.5%. A win for Nashville SC had a probability of 31.09% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Toronto win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.36%). The likeliest Nashville SC win was 0-1 (8.04%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood.

Result
TorontoDrawNashville SC
43.5% (0.10899999999999 0.11) 25.41% (-0.137 -0.14) 31.09% (0.028000000000002 0.03)
Both teams to score 54.87% (0.47 0.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.24% (0.605 0.61)48.76% (-0.604 -0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.13% (0.545 0.55)70.87% (-0.545 -0.55)
Toronto Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.64% (0.31 0.31)22.36% (-0.31 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.15% (0.463 0.46)55.85% (-0.464 -0.46)
Nashville SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.67% (0.32300000000001 0.32)29.32% (-0.324 -0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.7% (0.395 0.4)65.3% (-0.395 -0.39)
Score Analysis
    Toronto 43.5%
    Nashville SC 31.09%
    Draw 25.4%
TorontoDrawNashville SC
1-0 @ 9.82% (-0.154 -0.15)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 7.36% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.51% (0.054 0.05)
3-0 @ 3.67% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.76% (0.058 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.69% (0.035 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.38% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.04% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 43.5%
1-1 @ 12.04% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 6.56% (-0.164 -0.16)
2-2 @ 5.54% (0.064 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 8.04% (-0.128 -0.13)
1-2 @ 7.39% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.93% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-3 @ 3.02% (0.034 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.26% (0.046 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.02% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 0.93% (0.019 0.02)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 31.09%

How you voted: Toronto vs Nashville

Toronto
66.7%
Draw
30.0%
Nashville SC
3.3%
30
Head to Head
May 16, 2024 1.30am
Nashville
2-0
Toronto
Moore (81'), Bunbury (90+1')
Yearwood (36'), Boyd (86')

Thompson (60')
Jun 11, 2023 12.30am
Apr 9, 2023 1.30am
Sep 19, 2021 12.30am
Gameweek 33
Toronto
2-1
Nashville
Bradley (39')
Lovitz (32')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!