MX23RW : Friday, July 19 04:49:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Bromley
Carlisle United
Cheltenham Town
Chesterfield
Colchester United
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Fleetwood Town
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Port Vale
Salford City
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Crewe Alexandra
League Two | 1st Leg
May 6, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Alexandra Stadium
Doncaster Rovers

Crewe
0 - 2
Doncaster


Demetriou (43')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Molyneux (34'), Biggins (48')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's League Two clash between Crewe Alexandra and Doncaster Rovers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Colchester 1-1 Crewe
Saturday, April 27 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Gillingham 2-2 Doncaster
Saturday, April 27 at 3pm in League Two

We said: Crewe Alexandra 1-2 Doncaster Rovers

Although both teams finished level on points, Doncaster will have momentum on their side after winning 10 of their previous 11 matches, and we think that they will claim another victory when they face a Crewe side that has lost each of their last three home matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Doncaster Rovers win with a probability of 45.84%. A win for Crewe Alexandra had a probability of 29.96% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Doncaster Rovers win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.78%) and 0-2 (7.22%). The likeliest Crewe Alexandra win was 2-1 (7.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Doncaster Rovers would win this match.

Result
Crewe AlexandraDrawDoncaster Rovers
29.96% (0.322 0.32) 24.19% (0.286 0.29) 45.84% (-0.607 -0.61)
Both teams to score 58.39% (-0.8 -0.8)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.11% (-1.141 -1.14)43.89% (1.142 1.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.72% (-1.126 -1.13)66.28% (1.127 1.13)
Crewe Alexandra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.36% (-0.357 -0.36)27.64% (0.358 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.81% (-0.463 -0.46)63.18% (0.464 0.46)
Doncaster Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.69% (-0.70399999999999 -0.7)19.3% (0.705 0.71)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.94% (-1.173 -1.17)51.06% (1.174 1.17)
Score Analysis
    Crewe Alexandra 29.96%
    Doncaster Rovers 45.84%
    Draw 24.19%
Crewe AlexandraDrawDoncaster Rovers
2-1 @ 7.26% (0.056 0.06)
1-0 @ 6.86% (0.27 0.27)
2-0 @ 4.41% (0.13 0.13)
3-1 @ 3.11% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-0 @ 1.89% (0.038 0.04)
4-1 @ 1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 29.96%
1-1 @ 11.28% (0.2 0.2)
2-2 @ 5.97% (-0.089 -0.09)
0-0 @ 5.34% (0.262 0.26)
3-3 @ 1.4% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.19%
1-2 @ 9.28% (-0.042 -0.04)
0-1 @ 8.78% (0.242 0.24)
0-2 @ 7.22% (0.039 0.04)
1-3 @ 5.09% (-0.139 -0.14)
0-3 @ 3.96% (-0.067 -0.07)
2-3 @ 3.27% (-0.123 -0.12)
1-4 @ 2.09% (-0.105 -0.11)
0-4 @ 1.63% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-4 @ 1.35% (-0.083 -0.08)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 45.84%

How you voted: Crewe vs Doncaster

Crewe Alexandra
22.2%
Draw
9.3%
Doncaster Rovers
68.5%
54
Head to Head
Mar 9, 2024 3pm
Gameweek 37
Doncaster
2-0
Crewe
Adelakun (17'), Rowe (58')

Rowe (37'), Adebisi (43'), Cooney (54'), Williams (65')
Nov 25, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 19
Crewe
3-2
Doncaster
Offord (29'), O'Riordan (44', 90+2')
Thomas (90')
Faal (16'), Ironside (57')
Maxwell (19'), Anderson (37')
Apr 1, 2023 3pm
Oct 22, 2022 3pm
Apr 9, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 42
Doncaster
2-0
Crewe
Rowe (10'), Martin (47')
Rowe (60')

Mandron (60'), Long (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Accrington StanleyAccrington00000000
2AFC Wimbledon00000000
3BarrowBarrow00000000
4Bradford CityBradford00000000
5Bromley00000000
6Carlisle UnitedCarlisle00000000
7Cheltenham TownCheltenham00000000
8Chesterfield00000000
9Colchester UnitedColchester00000000
10Crewe AlexandraCrewe00000000
11Doncaster RoversDoncaster00000000
12Fleetwood TownFleetwood00000000
13Gillingham00000000
14Grimsby Town00000000
15Harrogate TownHarrogate00000000
16MK Dons00000000
17Morecambe00000000
18Newport CountyNewport00000000
19Notts County00000000
20Port Vale00000000
21Salford City00000000
22Swindon TownSwindon00000000
23Tranmere RoversTranmere00000000
24Walsall00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!